Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average

Daisy - Chat & Discussion

Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

RE: Daisy - Chat & Discussion
That was very nice indeed. And it worked in a different way that Caty's 2-4-1s tend to work.
It was more of a 'guiltily voyeuristic' pleasure, watching Daisy and Sophia so very comfortable with each other. I mean put it this way, I'll believe this is Daisy's first babe show but I won't believe that was the first time she's been feeling up and felt up by Ms S Knight, lol.

Is anyone else hoping that Sophia is training up a secret army of 'friends' like this in her bedroom... feeding them cookies and milk as they graduate from her babeshow debutante academy? Blush

Anyway in all seriousness, what a cracking debut by Daisy Dash. Another gold star for Elite.
25-09-2010 01:50
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

My thread jinx has ended, and what a way to end it. I love you, Daisy! Big Grin
25-09-2010 01:57
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

think lots of people here will be lovin daisy today and im one of them. very very iimpressive debut. very good solo stint to start, than an even hotter stint dressed as a schoolgirl. then came the best section of the night on all the babeshows when daisy and sophia did their 241. they were very comfortable with each other right from the start getting very filthy with each other including a bit of bondage when sophia tied daisy up. They were also very funny on the mic as well.

your right about it not being the first time daisy has been feelng and been felt up by sophia as im pretty sure they are friends away from elite and sophia probably helped daisy get on elite.

we know know what sophia does away from elite, she is running a babeshow babe academy with daisy the first graduate lol

Piper Niven Superfan
25-09-2010 09:56
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Ok, i just read through the comments from you all and have to totally.......................disagree eek

I just wasnt impressed at all. Yes she has a great figure but i think a lot of you have "New Girl Blinkers" on!
25-09-2010 09:58
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

Any girl who whips her top off within minutes of making her nightshow debut and performs on screen as Daisy did last night, both solo and with Sophia, gets a big thumbs up from me.CoolSmile

It also helps me that she looks a little bit like someone I used to date.Tongue

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
25-09-2010 11:20
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(25-09-2010 09:58 )astonv1 Wrote:  Ok, i just read through the comments from you all and have to totally.......................disagree eek

I just wasnt impressed at all. Yes she has a great figure but i think a lot of you have "New Girl Blinkers" on!

fair enough aston, but i think for a new babe she did fantastic both on her own and with sophia and will get better

Piper Niven Superfan
25-09-2010 12:51
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(25-09-2010 12:51 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(25-09-2010 09:58 )astonv1 Wrote:  Ok, i just read through the comments from you all and have to totally.......................disagree eek

fair enough aston, but i think for a new babe she did fantastic both on her own and with sophia and will get better

i have no issues with her performance...thats all i'll say Wink
25-09-2010 13:00
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Pfft! If you don't like it, then change the channel*. Wink As far as I'm aware she's never been on any other babe channel, so, for me, a girl who goes topless within 20 seconds of making her debut was always going to get my attention.

She seemed pretty busy taking calls, and there's certainly some chemistry between her and Sophia. After last night, well, I think this girl has real potential to provide some excellent wank material shows. Cool

* It's okay, I did ask Rammy for his permission to use this line. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 25-09-2010 13:05 by Chilly.)
25-09-2010 13:04
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(25-09-2010 13:04 )Chilly Wrote:  

Pfft! If you don't like it, then change the channel*. Wink

Dont worry I did Big Grin I only watched long enough to form an honest opinion and then switched back to Candy Big Grin
25-09-2010 13:09
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

i am with the majority i like her, it was a decent show from someone whose never done a show before. and i dont think aston its new girl blinkers, i just think its we know whats good and she be good.

ill still be saying that in 6 months if shes kept on
25-09-2010 13:19
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66