Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.6 Average

Dannie Low (Ruby Summers)

Sootbag1 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Dannie Low
A little bit constrained by TVX's more hardline approach to what you're allowed to do and say on screen perhaps, but otherwise I thought she was great.

It is odd that the other channels don't seem to see the attraction of Dannie, but then again, I'm amazed that guys like us ring up some of the 'less obviously appealing' girls who crop up on many of the channels. Why do so many guys fail to see the attraction of natural looking beauty (example Ms D Low)? But then again, I'm amazed at some grown men will pay £1.50 per minute to participate in the most inane conversations you could imagine. If you're not actually going to hold an interesting conversation with the girl, don't bother ringing up, and just sit at home and wank instead.

In fact, the only thing I'm not amazed at is that Dannie maintains such a high standard in her personality and looks, despite whatever shit end raw deal she has thrown at her (with apologies to tsurugi if that reads too much as though I'm a fan). bladewave Like I care.

Thank you. I feel better now.
17-09-2010 20:00
Find all posts by this user
Miss Ruby Summers Offline
Sassy Minx

Well well well what can i say guys???

Its a real shame im not at Elite anymore, theres goes the night shows, its a shame they didnt cash in on me doing nights as i always said id do them on that channel, but hey ho i'll cash in myself on GSL, got my new webcam and Laptop guys, And im sending some stuff over to the lovley Carla to set my profile up, i actually cannot wait. Its been 2 long without you guys seeing the real me (wink wink)
So i guess theres happy days/nights there.
So it will be a real shame for you guys who dont participate on the website. And as for most channels, or the industry i dont think they get the whole thing of having a variety...afterall i am the variety hey....

But what id love the most is to meet an investor and set up my own channel.....ARRRhhhhh i go Gaga thinking about it.

Anwyay guys who knows when im returning to your screens, but Love you all (well most anyway)

Dannie xx

TWITTER-@MISSRUBYSUMMERS
17-09-2010 21:39
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
naughtyboy Offline
Daytime W*nker

(17-09-2010 21:39 )Dannie Low Wrote:  Love you all (well most anyway)

Dannie xx

Love U 2 Dannie! Tongue
17-09-2010 22:58
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Good choice going on GSL Dannie, better value than the ridiculous £1.50 a minute day time chat rate on the channels, nights fair enough not days. Use Party Talk to plug and tempt us vunerable males into your cam 'adventures' ......
17-09-2010 23:33
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

(17-09-2010 21:39 )Dannie Low Wrote:  Well well well what can i say guys???

Its a real shame im not at Elite anymore, theres goes the night shows, its a shame they didnt cash in on me doing nights as i always said id do them on that channel, but hey ho i'll cash in myself on GSL, got my new webcam and Laptop guys, And im sending some stuff over to the lovley Carla to set my profile up, i actually cannot wait. Its been 2 long without you guys seeing the real me (wink wink)
So it will be a real shame for you guys who dont participate on the website. And as for most channels, or the industry i dont think they get the whole thing of having a variety...afterall i am the variety hey....

But what id love the most is to meet an investor and set up my own channel.....ARRRhhhhh i go Gaga thinking about it.

Anwyay guys who knows when im returning to your screens, but Love you all (well most anyway)

Dannie xx

Its their loss really we will see you elsewhere and make it up!!!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
18-09-2010 12:29
kevin Offline
is a Elleaholic

(17-09-2010 21:39 )Dannie Low Wrote:  Well well well what can i say guys???

Dannie xx

Looking forward to seeing you on GSL.Heart

Follow the gorgeous Elle Pharrell on twitter at http://twitter.com/ellexxxpharrell
and facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/ElleStorm
18-09-2010 14:36
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
brit100 Offline
Senior Poster

(17-09-2010 21:39 )Dannie Low Wrote:  But what id love the most is to meet an investor and set up my own channel.....ARRRhhhhh i go Gaga thinking about it.

Dannie xx

I have a spare room you can use Big Grin

My Current Faves:
Cherry Delainey, BBWHoney, Rebecca Ryder, Vixen, Sydney James
22-09-2010 23:12
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

dannie's posted on facebook that she will be on sky ch 908 on wen

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
25-09-2010 17:59
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

RE: Dannie Low (Ruby Summers)
Shame Elite didn't pick Dannie...

It can't be her looks (she's a stunner).

It can't be her figure (it's stunning).

It can't be no one called her (she was very busy every time I looked).

Go figure...

Stil, glad to see Dannie on daytime whatever the channel and looking forward to seeing her on GSL.

Good luck with everything, Dannie.

MeT
26-09-2010 18:10
brit100 Offline
Senior Poster

(25-09-2010 17:59 )dave34 Wrote:  dannie's posted on facebook that she will be on sky ch 908 on wen

What channel is 908? I have been with Freesat for a year so SKY channel numbers dont mean a thing to me anymore.

My Current Faves:
Cherry Delainey, BBWHoney, Rebecca Ryder, Vixen, Sydney James
26-09-2010 20:02
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV