cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 2.59 Average

Natalia Phillips - Chat & Discussion (No Pics)

nataliaphillips Offline

RE: Natalia Phillips - Chat & Discussion (No Pics)
Hey guys! I have a new page on facebook so follow me here for all my recent updates! Thanks!
(This post was last modified: 30-09-2010 12:47 by nataliaphillips.)
30-09-2010 11:58
Find all posts by this user
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

so it seems the delightful miss phillips has made the full elite squad which is great news.
30-09-2010 13:07
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

very good news

Piper Niven Superfan
30-09-2010 16:56
nataliaphillips Offline

My Facebook page has been deleted haha ...it must be because of a previous warning for pictures with underwear on? Puzzled... Definitely a weirdo reporting model pages! I'm not making another one because it will just get removed again like Alana's had been and I don't need one when we have this site!
01-10-2010 13:36
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

(01-10-2010 13:36 )nataliaphillips Wrote:  My Facebook page has been deleted haha ...it must be because of a previous warning for pictures with underwear on? Puzzled... Definitely a weirdo reporting model pages! I'm not making another one because it will just get removed again like Alana's had been and I don't need one when we have this site!

Facebook do that loads Natalia, Cara had hers deleted, Kitty is on about her 10th attempt, Alice is on page number 2 or 3 I think.
01-10-2010 13:39
Ankammas Offline
NFF-Natalia Fan Forever

Not to worry Natalia your most loyal supporters will follow you to these forums if they want to keep up with you. Besides it must have been a hassle to maintain those pages as it was. Don't blame you for not starting another. Whoever it is that reporting them really needs a life even more then I do. annoyed

Natalia is the closest this world has ever come to perfection and I will follow her to the ends of this earth and beyond. As long as she wants me there with her.
01-10-2010 13:45
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(01-10-2010 13:36 )nataliaphillips Wrote:  My Facebook page has been deleted haha ...it must be because of a previous warning for pictures with underwear on? Puzzled... Definitely a weirdo reporting model pages! I'm not making another one because it will just get removed again like Alana's had been and I don't need one when we have this site!

I assume you mean the "like" page that you set up earlier this week, as your main Facebook account is still there as I type. Even so, it's still extremely irritating for your fans, and for you more than anyone else. I really despair at the ease with which somebody can report a person or a page to Facebook and get it deleted without any consideration. As Ankammas wrote above, whoever reported it is clearly some sad loser with nothing better to do.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
01-10-2010 14:18
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Exactly Natalia, don't bother with fb and just set up a thread for your pics here and unlike Facebook, they can be as naughty as you want

Piper Niven Superfan
01-10-2010 20:25
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

I didn't see Natalia sneak onto 965. She's looking fabulous in a PVC skirt, and she's just admitted she can't keep her hands off it eek

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2010 15:30 by eagle_si.)
03-10-2010 15:30
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

Well she certainly crept in under the radar, having just noticed she's on. Agreed about the skirt too, something a little different on a dayshow for sure & it certainly adds to Natalia's appeal.....Big Grin
It's certainly been a day of surprises from Elite.....Surprised with six girls making up the Breakfast/Daytime schedule....Cool
Did they save the best of the day til last though....bladewave I'll let others decide on that....laugh

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2010 20:05 by Rael 74.)
03-10-2010 18:18
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles