cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 2.59 Average

Natalia Phillips - Chat & Discussion (No Pics)

theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

RE: Natalia Phillips chat and Discussion
A very good show from Natalia today, with some Great outfits. the last outfit was my Favourite Smile, loved the Black stocking and Latex Suspenders Smile. she was so much more confident today (not that she wasn't on her first day) she has been moving around alot and giving us some great views of her Amazing body. especially in the last hour, very good daytime viewing Big Grin. keep up the great work Natalia Smile
17-09-2010 10:01
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

Well done again Natalia on this morning's show. Even better, she's back on tomorrow during the day, which I suspect has been done to help out her trans-Atlantic fans Wink

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
17-09-2010 10:29
Find all posts by this user
GSLbabe Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Natalia stayed at mine last night and she wasn't very well, she's a trooper!
17-09-2010 11:06
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(17-09-2010 11:06 )GSLbabe Wrote:  Natalia stayed at mine last night and she wasn't very well, she's a trooper!

With you and Alana looking after her, she couldn't have been in better hands Smile BTW, I really enjoyed last night's show.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
17-09-2010 11:12
alexxxi Away
G.O.N.E

Dont know if shes joking or not but she posted on fb

Natalia Phillips
Quote:Could Gemmamaniac stop posting those hideous pictures of me please.
17-09-2010 11:18
Gemmaniac Away
Master Poster

(17-09-2010 11:18 )alexxxi Wrote:  Dont know if shes joking or not but she posted on fb

Natalia Phillips

I'll do better than that. Effective immediately, I will no longer be posting pictures or caps of anyone at this forum.
17-09-2010 12:07
rawr1 Offline
Que?

(17-09-2010 12:07 )Gemmaniac Wrote:  
(17-09-2010 11:18 )alexxxi Wrote:  Dont know if shes joking or not but she posted on fb

Natalia Phillips

I'll do better than that. Effective immediately, I will no longer be posting pictures or caps of anyone at this forum.

Why so serious? Chin up matey Big Grin
17-09-2010 15:05
ergot Offline
Junior Poster

Natalia Phillips

Putting a vague post on FB like this is very disappointing. Gemmaniac was a huge fan of Natalia and very respectful. I can't help feeling it would have been more courteous and more effective if a personal request to remove specific pictures had been made to him. Myself, I have never seen a "hideous" picture of Natalia, here or anywhere else.
18-09-2010 00:50
funkymackem Offline
Master Poster

i for one do believe she was maybe joking on that, no offense girls but i know what u all are like "ooo i look fat in that picture" "ooo that picture makes me look like........" u get the idea lol, take it for what it was, someone who genuinely thinks ur gorgeous paying u a massive compliment by posting ur pics. I thoroughly 'enjoyed' natalia's first show, ive thought she was beautiful from the first time i saw her on 'yellow budgie' with alana! i recorded that show and wow what a daytime show it was! one of the 'up' points of 'that' channel at the timeWink anyway!! lol natalia, you keep on being gorgeous and us lads will keep on 'talking' over youWink x
18-09-2010 01:59
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

Hmm, what's happening? No Natalia on Elite this morning Huh She's on the schedule, and posted on Facebook last night that she couldn't wait to be on. I hope you're OK, Natalia.

18-09-2010 10:14
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles