cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 2.59 Average

Natalia Phillips - Chat & Discussion (No Pics)

Gemmaniac Away
Master Poster

RE: Natalia Phillips chat and Discussion
Very nice to see yet another one of my favourite ladies at EliteTV. Heart

Having now seen the caps from the part of the show I missed, I really wish I'd seen the whole thing. Sad That red outfit was a real knockout. Surprised Hope Natalia got lots and lots of calls. I really want her to do well at Elite. Smile

Back on Friday for Breakfast Club again, eh? Looks like I'll be getting up really early again. laugh
15-09-2010 10:12
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(15-09-2010 10:00 )theone1986 Wrote:  Great show from Natalia today Smile, she's back on the Breakfast Club Friday

very good debut from natalia today and glad to hear she's back on friday. hope when she does her gsl with alana she can get alana to join her at elite

Piper Niven Superfan
15-09-2010 10:22
Pete luvs Natalia Phillips Away
Devoted to Natalia Phillips

Wasn't she great this morning? I'm glad Natalia has found this new home, where she goes, I follow
15-09-2010 17:47
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(15-09-2010 17:47 )Pete luvs Natalia Phillips Wrote:  Wasn't she great this morning? I'm glad Natalia has found this new home, where she goes, I follow

Yes, she was great. Welcome to "the" forum Pete, there are many other Natalia admirers here Smile

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
15-09-2010 17:59
Ankammas Offline
NFF-Natalia Fan Forever

Hmm... You gonna link every set she did for those sites on here? I have seen nearly every picture of her that has ever been captured and she is perfect in every way but I think we get the idea here. hehe

I been a fan of Natalia's for 3 years and now that she is trying to find a new home here on Elite I am here to support her any way I can. Phoning is the easy part as I could talk to her for hours on end and never tire of her friendly personality as long as I can afford to do so I will be calling as many times as I can since Elite offers a number for us American fans to phone to. Smile Loved her first entire show and if it a sign of things to come can't wait for what the future will hold for all those that watching her along with me.

Natalia is the closest this world has ever come to perfection and I will follow her to the ends of this earth and beyond. As long as she wants me there with her.
16-09-2010 00:27
killyourself Offline
Master Poster

(16-09-2010 00:27 )Ankammas Wrote:  Hmm... You gonna link every set she did for those sites on here? I have seen nearly every picture of her that has ever been captured and she is perfect in every way but I think we get the idea here. hehe

OK,I'll stop then.As long as you've seen every picture then I guess no one else on here matters.You're American right?That explains alot.

Freek on a leash
16-09-2010 01:25
Ankammas Offline
NFF-Natalia Fan Forever

I am sorry if I said something that could be taken the wrong way here. If you wanna keep posting them go right ahead it not like it bothers me to see more of her. I was just kidding around for the most part.

Natalia is the closest this world has ever come to perfection and I will follow her to the ends of this earth and beyond. As long as she wants me there with her.
16-09-2010 02:30
theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

very nice outfit from Natalia this morning Smile
17-09-2010 05:33
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

Yes, Natalia is looking great again this morning, especially considering it's only just over seven hours since she finished her show on GSL Smile

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
17-09-2010 05:52
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

very very good start to the weekend seeing natalia again. with the news that sammie pennington has apparently (not confirmed) quit elite they should bring in alana chase and have natalia and alana 241's

Piper Niven Superfan
17-09-2010 09:36
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles