Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average

Cindy (Lisa O'Connor)

ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

RE: Cindy (Lisa O'Connor)
Lisa is completley gorgeous in her black laced leotard and love her black open toed shoes.Heart A very high energy performance with loads of ass to camera and movement.Big Grin She has got the body to die for.Big Grin

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
10-01-2011 01:21
Find all posts by this user
mrichie10 Away
Banned

She certainely is ledders very hot tonite but only one complaint skimper outfits much better
10-01-2011 22:21
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

definately mrichie10 and working it well tonight in her very sexy leotard tonight. Love her shoes tonight too and really dedicated to her performance and a complete beauty.HeartHeartHeartHeart

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
11-01-2011 02:00
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

Looking sizzling on ch192 at the moment sharing the same bed with Cali but on seperate phones. Love her pink and black leotard and black slingback shoes. She's got gorgeous feet and setting my pulse racing. An absolute glamourpuss I would have to say. Lisa is beautiful.HeartHeartHeartHeartTongueTongueTongueTongue

FAVOURITE BABES

(This post was last modified: 16-01-2011 02:06 by ledders69.)
16-01-2011 01:57
2Bud Offline
Liverpool FC

She looks gorgeous tonight! Big Grin

My Favourite Babes: Ella, Adele, Cali, Dionne, Sophia

Liverpool FC
16-01-2011 04:53
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

agree mate-she looks hot.HeartHeartTongueTongue

FAVOURITE BABES

16-01-2011 04:54
mrichie10 Away
Banned

yes she does indeed love her peachy bum :-p
16-01-2011 05:11
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(10-01-2011 01:21 )ledders69 Wrote:  Lisa is completley gorgeous in her black laced leotard and love her black open toed shoes.Heart A very high energy performance with loads of ass to camera and movement.Big Grin She has got the body to die for.Big Grin

Wish she could wear those shoes again as they show off her delectable sexy feet.HeartHeartHeartHeart

FAVOURITE BABES

16-01-2011 05:15
HEX!T Away
Retired

definable a much improved performer since her arrival at tvx.
she was 1 of the worst hires ive ever seen when she was at chatback 18 months or so ago. lying on her side looking at her nails with a bored expression on her face, doing the bare minimum required to get her payslip at the end of the month.
now she looks like she wants to do the job, and is willing to work for the money... still shes a little shy in certain aspects like pointing her ass to the cam, but is improving and doing so quickly...

so fair play to lisa, i wont say it was worth the wait, but at least shes giving the customer there moneys worth.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
16-01-2011 07:18
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Pre Chatback she was on Rampant Rabbit with the likes of April Summers, Charlie Monaco, & Taylor Morgan but she was the only one on the show who never took her top off......yet she was topless modelling for Only Tease.
First time I saw her topless was on a very early Live 960 show with a very hot mixed race babe called Stacey about 18 months ago just before I broke my leg, next time I heard of her was when she turned up on the idiot channel 6 months ago with her flatmate & best pal Corinne Harrison, but now she seems to have settled into a more stable routine & as you say has certainly improved her performance.

Dunno what it is about TVX, she started there in September with Corinne, both then went to Babeworld, Lisa went back to TVX,then back to Babeworld, then back to TVX again; when Corinne phoned me last week she told me she doesn't like the setup at TVX, much prefers Babeworld, but Lisa seems to prefer it at TVX.

(This post was last modified: 16-01-2011 08:29 by RRROGER.)
16-01-2011 08:09
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV