gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 100 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Jemma Jey - Chat, Vids & Caps

anchorman Offline
Account Closed

RE: Jemma Jey - Chat, Vids & Caps
Ok so clearly jemma is not allowed do anything because michelle thorne and lucy where spitting all over the place these last few nights and heres jemma doing a blowjob to the camera and shes pretending to spit,whats that about.while im writing this lucy is on the other channel ass to cam naked.
29-03-2011 01:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JayH Offline
Senior Poster

29-03-2011 04:12
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(29-03-2011 01:13 )babefinder Wrote:  Ok so clearly jemma is not allowed do anything because michelle thorne and lucy where spitting all over the place these last few nights and heres jemma doing a blowjob to the camera and shes pretending to spit,whats that about.while im writing this lucy is on the other channel ass to cam naked.
I recorded both Jemma and Lucy S last night and have just been having a quick look through my recordings , from my recordings it does look on the face of it that Jemma is not allowed to do the same sort of things that Michelle and Lucy do , not sure why this is , maybe Jemma keeps getting lumbered with the trainee or nervous producers that both Jemma and Cathy have both mentioned in the past as being the reason why her shows have been toned down a bit , or Jemma herself maybe doesn't want to do the same sort of explicit shows that Lucy and Michelle do , but whatever the reason there was definitely a difference in the content that was shown on Jemma and Lucy's channels last night . Still enjoyed watching Jemma though and she did get naked for a short time as well Big Grin

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 29-03-2011 15:25 by mr mystery.)
29-03-2011 12:47
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(29-03-2011 12:47 )mr mystery Wrote:  I recorded both Jemma and Lucy S last night and have just been having a quick look through my recordings , from my recordings it does look on the face of it that Jemma is not allowed to do the same sort of things that Michelle and Lucy do , not sure why this is , maybe Jemma keeps getting lumbered with the trainee or nervous producers that both Jemma and Cathy have both mentioned in the past as being the reason why her shows have been toned down a bit , or Jemma herself maybe doesn't want to do the same sort of explicit shows that Lucy and Michelle do , but whatever the reason there was definitely a difference in the content that was shown on Jemma and Lucy's channels last night . Still enjoyed watching Jemma though and she did get naked for a short time as well Big Grin

Im glad its not just me who can see the difference but dont get me wrong as soon as jemmas knickers came off it was great viewing,its just a shame we have to wait till 2am to see her naked,in saying that it was a great naked show from the LEGEND that is jemma jeyBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
29-03-2011 19:09
Ocelot Offline
Feline Voyeur

Heres 4 caps when she got naked, busy atm so will do more later
[Image: jjtest1_thumb.png] [Image: jjtest2_thumb.png] [Image: jjtest3_thumb.png] [Image: jjtest4_thumb.png]
Image Hosting Provided By: ImageChunk
30-03-2011 14:04
jerry3513 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Just luv a girl who sucks her own nipples and jemmas at it all the time...top girl x
30-03-2011 17:57
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Utter filth! Yep, she really is going for it tonight. Smile
02-04-2011 22:44
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Oh yes! Hahahahahahahaha. Loved it!
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2011 00:35 by Chilly.)
03-04-2011 00:34
the priest Offline
Master Poster

Lovin what jemmas barely wearing tonight and her amazing naked arse another fantastic show the boots are great aswell
03-04-2011 00:36
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Yep, Jemma is finally being allowed to go for it again. She really is top drawer. Those close oiled naked bent over ass shots are quite heavenly Tongue
03-04-2011 00:40

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles