Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.06 Average

please wake up people!!!!

telxxx Offline
Junior Poster

please wake up people!!!!
when i found this forum i was over the moon as im sure the rest if u were!!
but as i read through the threads im finding alot of hypocrites...in 1 thread people are slagging off the girls for asking us not to share there site contents...pics,vids-ect.
then i read on and find that the people posting the girls pics and vids on here are saying that they wont post links because some of us are only taking pics ect and not posting our own stuff.lol.this is pathetic...if u hav the stuff illegaly anyway then just post it and stop being a ponce...you know who im talking about...
these people are carrying on like they own the sites they are stealing from...people please wake up and stop being obbsesive,possesive and pathetic!!
02-01-2009 17:29
Find all posts by this user
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

RE: please wake up people!!!!
telxxx Wrote:when i found this forum i was over the moon as im sure the rest if u were!!
but as i read through the threads im finding alot of hypocrites...in 1 thread people are slagging off the girls for asking us not to share there site contents...pics,vids-ect.
then i read on and find that the people posting the girls pics and vids on here are saying that they wont post links because some of us are only taking pics ect and not posting our own stuff.lol.this is pathetic...if u hav the stuff illegaly anyway then just post it and stop being a ponce...you know who im talking about...
these people are carrying on like they own the sites they are stealing from...people please wake up and stop being obbsesive,possesive and pathetic!!

I was not "over the moon" when I found this site, quite pleased that there appeared to be some people who knew a bit of information about the girls, etc. For a site to get downloads from though it's well down the list. I suggest that you stop whinging and just accept it for what it is, there are plenty of other forums that you can get free jollys from and moaning about the other members will do you no favours at all.
02-01-2009 17:49
jack29g Offline
Senior Poster

bunnybc Wrote:For a site to get downloads from though it's well down the list. I suggest that you stop whinging and just accept it for what it is, there are plenty of other forums that you can get free jollys

To be honest this is the best site Ive ever found to get pictures and videos of the girls on the 900 channels. I would be interested to know which sites you think are better.
02-01-2009 18:26
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

tel sure knows how to make friends lol
02-01-2009 18:26
Joshmeister69 Away
aka fallenangel123

lol BBB.
02-01-2009 18:27
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

Ok im awake , what do you want?

What did i miss?
02-01-2009 18:31
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Youv woke biker up tel,now your fucked lol
02-01-2009 18:32
Joshmeister69 Away
aka fallenangel123

hopefully he's not here to defend tiffany lol.
02-01-2009 18:33
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

Hes angry because peeps are not supplying him with masturbation material.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
02-01-2009 18:36
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Joshmeister69 Wrote:hopefully he's not here to defend tiffany lol.

Was thinking about Tiffany earlier mate, i was looking at those pics postel put up the other day and love her or hate her fuckin hell she's got a great body
02-01-2009 18:37
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV