gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.9 Average

Tiffany - Babestation - Chat

REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

RE: Tiffany - Babestation - Chat
Ms Tiffany Chambers Looks Hot Stunning and Sexy in that outfit Black Stockings and Black High Heels in the office tonight... I Love her Sexy Red Lipstick and those Big Loopy Ear Ring... Stunning.... And Would u Look at That Big Sexy Ass..... Nice...

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
28-01-2014 01:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline

The Sexy Ms Tiffany Chambers In a Tartan Skirt Black Stockings and Black Shiny Platform High Heels bent over the office desk Bouncing her Sexy Big Ass... Amazing.... Iv just finished on a call with Ms Chambers and gona give her another call.... I Love That Big Juicy Sexy Ass....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
28-01-2014 04:50
Jessica_deluna Offline
TIFFANY CHAMBERS #1 FAN

(28-01-2014 01:02 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Edit: yes i am a Tori Lee fanboy but i don't wear rose tinted glasses i know when she has a good night and when she has a average or shit night, do you think the same about tiff?

Yeah, I acknowledge Tiff's bad nights, But I also acknowledge the FACT she has chosen not to get her tits out, That's here choice to do so, It IS NOT mandatory for the night babes to get their tits out all the time, Hell Mica very often stays covered as does Adele, But Lori is the complete opposite & is always naked.

People need to accept the fact that Tiff has chosen to stay covered up top, When they do that they'll start to enjoy her for what she is.

I used to care and comment that Lori was doing the same shit then, I accepted the fact that Lori is always going to put on the same naked show every time she's on & Stopped caring.

Same with Mica, She often puts on a boring show sitting there with a face like a smacked arse looking bored out her mind. I've never even mentioned that in the Mica threads.

As I said, Being topless isn't mandatory.

Edit: Oh and for the record I was talking more so to the people that come here every other time she's on just to complain about 3 times a night.

http://twitter.com/#!/jessica_deluna

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1162643

CAPPING TITS TO PLEASE SOME DICKS
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2014 15:21 by Jessica_deluna.)
28-01-2014 15:18
B2T Offline
Posting Machine

(27-01-2014 19:40 )Rogergilford54 Wrote:  B2T great pics thanks mate!
Thanks mate, it makes me Big Grin, that you enjoy the pics.

Born2tease.net Videos Twitter - 4KB2T1 | | Instagram/IGTV - b2toffical | Latest Updates - Paris Milan - Freak On A Leash | Ruby Summers - Baby Oil Toy |Secretary Toy | Ruby School Girl Toy Video | Kerrie Lee -School Girl | Bella Mendez - Lick Me | Kerrie Lee - Baby Oil | Paris Milan - School Girl Bikini | Kandi Kay - Leather Dress | Kerrie Lee - Killer Dress | Paris Milan - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - Nurse | Horny Devil | Killer Dress | Anime Girl | Shower | Bella Mendez - Yes Daddy | Kandi Kay - Secretary | Charley Atwell - Anime Girl | Jacqui Ryland - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - School Girl | Bella Mendez - Secretary | Charley Atwell/Jacqui Ryland School Girls | Kandi Kay - Baby Oil | Catsuit | Bella Mendez - Supergirl | School Girl |Baby Oil | Maxie Rhoads - Wanna Play | Hayley Maye - Erotic Dress | Lingerie Bodysuit | Secretary | April Jones - School Girl |Mia Yasmin - Balcony | April Jones - Outside | Mia Yasmin - Erotic Bikini | April Jones - Catsuit | Atlanta - Horny Secretary | Mia Yasmin - At Night |April Jones - Baby Oil |Atlanta - Head Girl | Mia Yasmin - In Bed With Mia | Atlanta - Daddys Lil Princess | Daddy Lil Princess POV | Daddys Lil Princes Toys Mia Yasmin - Secretary |Atlanta - Black Widow2 Extraction | Hayley Maye - Yes Daddy | Zara Lei - Harley Quinn | Hayley Maye - Baby Oil | Zara Lei - Obey Your Thirst | Hayley Maye - School Girl |Zara Lei - Outside | Hayley Maye - Catsuit | Zara Lei - School Girl | Hayley Maye - Supergirl | Bikini |
Amber May - Shower
28-01-2014 15:37
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Great show from Tiffany last night.

im always open to positive change
28-01-2014 19:39
lynseylover Offline
Senior Poster

Anyone taken tiff private on adultwork before? Tempted to schedule a show on msn, but wondering how her vid quality/connection are (hd preferred).

Thanks!

Resident Socks with Heels fanatic!
28-01-2014 21:13
Jessica_deluna Offline
TIFFANY CHAMBERS #1 FAN

(28-01-2014 21:13 )lynseylover Wrote:  Anyone taken tiff private on adultwork before? Tempted to schedule a show on msn, but wondering how her vid quality/connection are (hd preferred).

Thanks!

Never, But I checked out the camera quality a while back when she was in free chat on BS Cams & the quality of the is pretty good (HD)

http://twitter.com/#!/jessica_deluna

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1162643

CAPPING TITS TO PLEASE SOME DICKS
28-01-2014 21:16
Rogergilford54 Online
Posting Machine

Beautiful Tiff looking fit as fuck in sexy black outfit, loving it.
Love to play with that ass!!!! Gets me hard dirty girl!!!!!
01-02-2014 00:27
REX MASTER Offline

Wow The Sexy Ms Tiffany Chambers in A Black Sexy Outfit Black Seamed Stockings and Sexy Black High Heels Bouncin her Sexy Big Ass.... Nice..... I Love Ms Chambers New Hair Style and I love when she has That Sexy Red Lipstick on.... Her Lips Look Soo Kissable..... Excellent Ms Chambers......
The Sexy Ms Tiffany Chambers Just Said....

. " Ass Up Face Down Thats Just The Way I Like It"......

Ok Ms Chambers if That's the way you like it...... I'm Always Ready Behind Your Sexy Ass To Give it A Good Pounding.......

I Just Love How She Talks Dirty.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

01-02-2014 00:52
Rogergilford54 Online
Posting Machine

Love to fuck Tiff up the ass!!!! Ah shit love to fuck every hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have to watch & wank alnight miss chambers.!!!!!!!!
01-02-2014 01:12

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles