gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.9 Average

Tiffany - Babestation - Chat

A-Rod Offline
Master Poster

RE: Tiffany - Babestation - Chat
Man, this is the second time I have missed Tiffany on her return back to Babestation. The next time she is on, could I receive a PM in a day or so in advance or could someone post it on here. Really don't want to miss that booty shaking and titty bouncing sex pot for the third time in a row.
03-11-2013 23:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

She is on BS Xtra right now Wink.

03-11-2013 23:41
Jessica_deluna Offline
TIFFANY CHAMBERS #1 FAN

Some Double 'boobage' just then Big Grin

http://twitter.com/#!/jessica_deluna

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1162643

CAPPING TITS TO PLEASE SOME DICKS
03-11-2013 23:58
Rogergilford54 Offline
Posting Machine

Just seen best ass ever on channel 909!!!!
04-11-2013 00:01
Hank1138 Offline
Junior Poster

(03-11-2013 22:06 )mf135 Wrote:  I know what yea are saying about her not getting the puppies out, clearly she has an issue with them . If anyone can remember as far back as when she used to get them out ye might have noticed how she was always looking at the one that seems to hang lower and she would always push it up so to speak. Quite sad really as you can clearly see she is not the only one that doesn't appear too happy with their so called enhanced boobs, at least with some cloths she is waay more confident and imo is usually a consistently entertaining performer tbf,
Also I gotta say their is something I find very sexy about the girl when partially clothed, something very dirty, kinda.....I don't want you to be my girlfriend( lets face it clearly some folk on here feel like that about the girls) .....I just want to fuck the holes off this girl!!!!

But hey I'm an ass man ;-)
End of the day these shows are all about the girls getting there tits out and how shall I put it.........giving you inspiration. So if Tiff stays covered up in her skimpy garments, you may as well just watch Strictly Come Dancing with the sound down.
04-11-2013 06:55
mf135 Offline
Flaccid member

Lol, Well she still let them out for a peek Smile

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/f...8f1980.jpg
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2013 08:53 by mf135.)
04-11-2013 08:40
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

An average night from Tiffany last night,her first stint was ok but later on in the sauna we had bra,panties,stockings and shoes.

im always open to positive change
04-11-2013 13:30
mrcat Offline
Master Poster

Poor night from her she's stunning but same outfit
04-11-2013 15:01
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Fuck. Been away over the weekend and fuck i missed out on seein the ever soo Sexy Tiffany. Just seen how people have been slating her. Leave her alone fuckers. If u guys dont like her go wank somewhere else. Do have to say she has been looking very Bored. And wats wid those shit boots.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
05-11-2013 02:14
Hank1138 Offline
Junior Poster

(05-11-2013 02:14 )REX MASTER Wrote:  Fuck. Been away over the weekend and fuck i missed out on seein the ever soo Sexy Tiffany. Just seen how people have been slating her. Leave her alone fuckers. If u guys dont like her go wank somewhere else. Do have to say she has been looking very Bored. And wats wid those shit boots.

Not slating her per se. She is the best of the girls by a country mile. It's just that her shows have been a lot lacklustre over the past few months. Yes she does look bored, yes what's with the boots, but also what's with the general being overdressed? She at most gives a nip slip these days, and her tits are outstanding so why cover them up? Unleash the beasts so we don't need to 'wank somewhere else'
05-11-2013 06:53

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles