Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Dolly Delight

tony confederate Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Dolly Delight why i moved
(31-08-2010 09:42 )dolly delight Wrote:  as u guys know i was signed to a particular new company and i gave them my all,unfortunately things havnt worked as they should have and all i can say is my hands were tied with regard to moving several times due to the company.

Understood. Thanks for the explanation Dolly and hopefully things will be better for you from now on.
31-08-2010 12:17
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Dolly Delight why i moved
(31-08-2010 09:42 )dolly delight Wrote:  hi guys just me i thought and felt the need to comment and set the record straight about my recent moves on shows.
as u guys know i was signed to a particular new company and i gave them my all,unfortunately things havnt worked as they should have and all i can say is my hands were tied with regard to moving several times due to the company.

im not a flighty person and always give my all and dedication to a company but just lately in this case it hasnt been poss and im trying to sort it out.
i appreciate ur comments and hope i can count on ur support as always , u have ur opinions guys and understand how it must look but i can assure u that dolly delight is a girl of her word and just wants to be at a place regular and thats right for me .
really enjoyed it on tvx great guys and girlies xxxxx

nice to hear from you dolly. thanks for coming on and explaining your situation. hopefully things will be sorted out soon for you and you can count on my support as you sort this current situation out and get back to giving your best on the shows

Piper Niven Superfan
31-08-2010 14:14
ilovejodie Offline
Jodies Number 1 Fan

RE: Dolly Delight
hopefully dolly is happy at tvx she looked really happy on tv last night
31-08-2010 21:41
dolly delight Offline
Junior Poster

(31-08-2010 21:41 )ilovejodie Wrote:  hopefully dolly is happy at tvx she looked really happy on tv last night

well guys really means alot u supporting me and glad my reply cleared a few things up. things might not be totally settled for a lil bit yet but all good so far xxxlove yas xxx
01-09-2010 07:41
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(01-09-2010 07:41 )dolly delight Wrote:  things might not be totally settled for a lil bit yet but all good so far xxxlove yas xxx

I certainly hope things get totally settled for you before long and I hope too that your escape from the dark side proves to be permanent.
01-09-2010 09:18
jay0987 Offline
Master Poster

Does she still work on this channel i would love to see her and sarah louise together
12-09-2010 16:40
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV