Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

Rachel Taylor

mulmshorn Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Rachel Taylor
TVX...Any news on when we will be seeing the fantastic Rachel again on your channels....

This girl is stunning and has the most wicked sense of humour ever. I for one would love to see her on the channel every day and would never tire of her .... To me she is the best of the best .. like a bar of creamy white chocolate .... She is fabulous !!!!

Hurry back Rachel...you are sorely missed HeartHeartHeart
26-08-2010 07:27
Find all posts by this user
Foxysfriend Offline
Apprentice Poster

It was great to see Rachel on honey the other week. When are we going to see her again. She has a great pleasance when she is on the screen. Not only does she look gorgeous, but she has a body to die for.
She has a fabulous personality when you talk to her but I think she genuinely cares. She is one a very select band of girls who will actually take time and answer her pms.When oh when can we have her back. I know she has a lot of fans who think exactly the same way.
26-08-2010 08:42
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

(25-08-2010 18:47 )tj resnick Wrote:  God this girl is seriously hot, get me a flannel quick, im dripping like melting ice cream in the dessert

As a personal and professional friend of Rachel you would say that!

That said, you won't find many people who disagree with you. I've been told that she is an exceptional model (you can tell that from her portfolio) and she looks the business in your photos.

D G x x x
26-08-2010 12:20
mulmshorn Offline
Junior Poster

TJ, Foxys Friends and the others have it bang on....

SUPER SEXY, SUPER HOT..HOT..HOT, INTELLIGENT ... Christ, what a combination and all wrapped in such a gorgeous package...

When I've spoken to her on the night shows...boy it took a week to come back down to earth...

We must have Rachel back .... HeartHeart
27-08-2010 09:26
Foxysfriend Offline
Apprentice Poster

Does anybody know when the gorgeous Rachel will be back on our screens. We saw her for 1 afternoon and that's it not seen again. The TVX bosses must be mad if they don't snap this gorgeous creature up.
30-08-2010 06:18
paulm27 Offline
canadas best export to the uk

think the tvx bosses have not bothered in snapping up rachel as far as im aware which is absolutley appaling with some of the eh "talent" they've recruited.
let me see now one im talking bout is oh lets do it this way lets play a game of hangman b_g _ro__er h_sb__n

figure that one out, for the girls who have been doing this for a while thats one thing but for someone so desperate to be on tv she resorts to getting guys off on the phone well thats just sad lol

tvx you've missed out on one of the best talents in the united kingdom today,i know if i were in your position id be doing everything in my power begging grovelling pleading with rachel to be part of my team because with her fan base that means one thing for you ££££££££££££££££££££

you know im right
30-08-2010 23:46
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
mulmshorn Offline
Junior Poster

The support from the "Fan Base" is out there, now all that is needed is support from TVX.....Bring back the Hot Chilli we all know as Rachel - life hasn't been the same !!! You know it makes so much sizzling sense TVX ....
31-08-2010 14:10
andyjb Offline
Posting Machine

It looks as though TVX has made the right decision regarding Rachel. Keep a lookout from this Thursday September 2nd at 4:00 p.m.

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
31-08-2010 15:10
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

(31-08-2010 15:10 )andyjb Wrote:  It looks as though TVX has made the right decision regarding Rachel. Keep a lookout from this Thursday September 2nd at 4:00 p.m.

Not the right decision, the only decisionannoyedannoyed Get Rachel back on and stop buggering about TVX!!!!
31-08-2010 15:40
Foxysfriend Offline
Apprentice Poster

My prayers have been answered and the TVX bosses have shown that they are not as stupid as they had looked. The gorgeous Rachel is back on our screens this afternoon. Thank you TVX.
Give her a great welcome back guys.
02-09-2010 08:53
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV