clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average

Dannie Low (Ruby Summers) - Elite TV Chat & Discussion

tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Dannie Low - Elite TV Trial
Dannie looks if she's really enjoying herself at Elite. There's a lot more smiles going now IMO, than at the end of her time on 960 on and I think the interaction with the viewers thru the texts/pics is bringing the best out of her. Onwards & upwards from now on for Dannie & her fantastic bongo ass, methinks!
29-08-2010 12:26
Find all posts by this user
Sootbag1 Offline
Senior Poster

I agree tapit. She seems very much at home interacting with the texts and pics etc, which enables much more of her personality to come across on screen, rather than you just sitting there and watching her wiggle her ass!

It's a shame that more can't be made of that really. I guess the money is to be made on the phone calls, but I find her equally entertaining when you listen to her talking to camera in response to the texts that have come in. Wink laugh
29-08-2010 20:45
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

Dannie looked fantastic this morning and was pretty much always on a call - must bode well for her becoming a permanent fixture on Elite.

Finally, Dannie would have a channel worthy of her looks and talentBig Grin

Elite are definitely on a roll right now - Dannie, the Rachel Louise appearance last night being a couple of examples.
30-08-2010 14:42
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

As i understand from the lady herself, Dannie has been booked for the whole of this month so the signs are very encouraging and her performances on screen and on the phone seem to have been very good so things certainly do bode very well for her indeed Smile
30-08-2010 14:49
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(30-08-2010 14:49 )astonv1 Wrote:  As i understand from the lady herself, Dannie has been booked for the whole of this month so the signs are very encouraging and her performances on screen and on the phone seem to have been very good so things certainly do bode very well for her indeed Smile

As this month only has one more day to go, do you mean September?
Dannie has certainly made a very good start on Elite. What I also like is that she takes time to have a look on here and knows how to use the thanks button, which is relatively rare among the girls.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
30-08-2010 16:01
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(30-08-2010 16:01 )eagle_si Wrote:  
(30-08-2010 14:49 )astonv1 Wrote:  As i understand from the lady herself, Dannie has been booked for the whole of this month so the signs are very encouraging and her performances on screen and on the phone seem to have been very good so things certainly do bode very well for her indeed Smile

As this month only has one more day to go, do you mean September?
Dannie has certainly made a very good start on Elite. What I also like is that she takes time to have a look on here and knows how to use the thanks button, which is relatively rare among the girls.

I took it to mean the next 4 weeks or so so yes the end of september i imagine Wink
30-08-2010 16:10
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

If she's got the job & it certainly looks that way going on the months bookings then can a passing mod please change the title of this thread to a more appropriate title. Thank you. Cool

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
30-08-2010 16:23
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

credit where credit is due , i caught a lil of her the other day and she seems to suit the elite day standard and did seem to have a high rate of calls.
(This post was last modified: 30-08-2010 20:11 by chrislatimer.)
30-08-2010 16:44
Miss Ruby Summers Offline
Sassy Minx

Brit100??? are you new? havnt seen yo on here b4 i dont think...

Ohhh ChrisL...are you sure i kept my temper under control. Tut Tut...Seen the light have u

Anyway guys, im having a super hot time over at Elite, i love it. And Yes smiling alot more...Happy days

Arrrhhh Astonv1 i made your weekly List...Love it

Thanks Kevin, Rover, Eagle_si and Dirk for your comments...Nice to see you Dirk are back on board with me.....Wheres Bluearmy? im sure i saw a post of him??

And Sootbag1....hahaha i just saw your ummm...isit signature thing?? uno what i mean the writing bit at the end of your msgs....ohhhh yes i know this is a very blonde comment im trying to make....but uno what i mean rite?? hahahaha

Im back on Sunday 5.30-10am.

Thank you for all the posts too

Mwah xx

TWITTER-@MISSRUBYSUMMERS
(This post was last modified: 31-08-2010 14:16 by Miss Ruby Summers.)
31-08-2010 13:53
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Miss Ruby Summers Offline
Sassy Minx

Arhhhh no.....

Im back 2moro guys 5.30-10am along with sunday too....

Come and get your Dannie Fix

xx

TWITTER-@MISSRUBYSUMMERS
31-08-2010 18:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles