Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.92 Average

Which Channel Would You Save?

rover Offline

RE: Which Channel Would You Save?
Thanks Scottishbloke for resurrecting this topic.Big Grin

Times have changed and so has my opinion were as before l voted to save Elite l think it would be RLC now because they have a good choice of girls and more mature ladies and there sets are better plus l quite like there willingness to try new girls l particularly liked the trials they did today to find some new day girls,now if they could just do some trials for night time girls as well that would be good.

Nice to see you have mellowed Scottishbloke.Wink

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
13-06-2013 00:41
Find all posts by this user
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Two years ago would of said B/S,but now its a shadow of what it once was,sadly gone down hill and is still heading that way.
Studio66,still got quiet a good line up,has some great camera work but always seems to have that something missing for me.
So for me it would be R/L/C,great sets,something for everyone girl wise,some great shows most nights on average and no bloody O,S,G.

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2013 04:08 by dogman.)
13-06-2013 04:07
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(12-06-2013 20:13 )ryuken Wrote:  Rather than save one channel. I'd make a new channel with the best elements from each one.

Daytime Models: RLC
Nighttime Models: S66
Sets & Themes: RLC
Webcams: S66
2-4-1's: BS

I would like to think I would go the same route as Ryuken:- 1 new channel with the best elements from all the show. Mine would b as thus:
Daytime Models: St66
Night Time Models: RLC/BS
Sets & Themes: RLC
Webcams: RLC/BS
2-4-1's: S66/BB

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2013 08:05 by lovebabes56.)
13-06-2013 08:04
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

This is a easy decision to make for me made purely on what the channels have to offer at this present time and not what they may offer if they were the only channel .

BS would be the channel i'd save because the have more services to save, they have all the freeview channels so freeview only people would still get to see them, they have a cheaper rate call channel that's better if you call in, they have a live encrypted channel if you like the harder content, non of the other channels have to offer what BS does, so would be less of a loss for me personally if they went .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2013 12:57 by mr mystery.)
13-06-2013 12:14
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV