Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.92 Average

Which Channel Would You Save?

SpreadTheLove Offline
Babeaholic

RE: Which Channel Would You Save?
Nights: Elite (Danica, Kitty Lea, Dionne Daniels, Sophia Knight, Charlie O'Neal, Mica Martinez, Ashley Emma, Caty Cole, Cali Garcia)

Daytime: The Pad (Evelyn, Victoria, Lucy-Anne, Laura Bates, Alexa Heart, hopefully Gemma Hiles will return from that awful other new channel thingy)

No competition :-)
20-08-2010 17:29
Find all posts by this user
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

As a matter of policy I never think an old thread should ever be pushed back to the top of the pile. I just thought after this thread sitting dormant for the past 3 years that it might be an interesting question to ask now in 2013.

I also ask you to please disregard my previous comments to this question back in 2010 as I was something of a newbie back then and probably didn't appreciate the nature and importance of a forum in the same way that I do now Smile

I also thought with the return of rover to the fold that seeing as this was his thread why not return to this question and see how the answers and opinions vary from 3 years ago.

2010 when things were so much more different back then. More caution was thrown to the wind. Studio66 was called Elite, Sportxxx was going strong and RLC was just a pipeline dream and Bangbabes was still on the go. A lot has changed since then.

My answer to this in 2013 is Babestation, reason being is that at the moment it's what sets the benchmark for the rest of the channels and for me is currently the best channel on the go. This is only my opinion as others may vary Rolleyes
12-06-2013 05:24
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Would have to be RLC for me of the ones we can talk about now 2 years ago would have been BS no question

BS is a lost cause with Plugging OSG and Poor Lineup and almost non existent day show nowadays only thing thats saving them is a captave audience on freeview and nudity (guess some people like that Wink) . get the feeling they have jumped the shark about 12-18 months ago

dont know never got into S66 even since the elite days great lineup on days Ok lineup on Nights yet i still dont watch it

RLC cos got a good sexy lineup on nights with Ella, Ruby, Lucy, Anastasia ok daytime mind you will be better if Kiera Knight stays. love the majority of the sets would say RLC cos of all the channels they have little things to fix than the others

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2013 08:15 by HannahsPet.)
12-06-2013 08:08
Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

If this were even to happen I'd give up to be honest...I firmly believe in freedom of choice and could never make such a choice...theres too many beautiful girls and I cant choose between them..sorry buddy..
12-06-2013 08:32
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

same here keep them all

Piper Niven Superfan
12-06-2013 11:11
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

If the dutch license could be transferred from BS and as a consequence of all the other channels closing all the best producers and best performing babes could also transfer then I will say RLC.
It has the best range of sets so all it needs is what I have outlined above Wink.

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2013 11:41 by Snooks.)
12-06-2013 11:37
LoveUKGirls Offline
Senior Poster

I'm with Clit and Rammy.
I'd save them all. In anycase.
Smile

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.
12-06-2013 13:51
mido Offline
Happy Man

wouldnt shed a tear if they all went one day.

Be interesting to see how many are suckered into buying cheap dresses and dvds of scooby doo off their wishlists when they are without make up and just working the tills in sainsburys
12-06-2013 15:49
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Rather than save one channel. I'd make a new channel with the best elements from each one.

Daytime Models: RLC
Nighttime Models: S66
Sets & Themes: RLC
Webcams: S66
2-4-1's: BS

I love babes with brown nipples
12-06-2013 20:13
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I think it would have to be rlc but with 2009/10 elite tv production values and a dutch license.

im always open to positive change
12-06-2013 21:23
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV