Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.92 Average

Which Channel Would You Save?

bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

RE: Which Channel Would You Save?
It would definitely be Elite for me,imo it is far superior to the other channels,reasons being as in the original question,they are far more inventive,camera work is better,the girls are all stunning,obviously there are always going to be other girls that you like(Tiffany,Annie and so on)for me,but i choose Elite.Big Grin

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
17-08-2010 20:35
Find all posts by this user
'BigBen' Offline
Sifu

Ofcom would never have that much say that they could ever do that. But for the purpose of the thread, would probaly be best to save a channel like Elite then they could hire all the oher decent babes who found themselves out of work.

My all time favourite babes to date: Ashleigh Doll (Paradiso), Emily Dean (Ex Babecast, Ex Bangbabes, Ex TVX), Courtney Luv (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Paradiso), Camilla (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Babestation), Reed (Ex Hotel Voyuer Know as Lolly, Ex Babestation), Elise (Sexstation), Dani O'Neil (Babestation), Abbie (Ex Hotel Voyuer), Antonia Stokes (Ex Sexstation), Twinkle (Ex Sexstation), Rosie Lee (Babestation), Tina Love (Sexstation,TVX Call Girls), Bella (Ex Live 960), Jo Jo (Ex Sport XXX, TVX), Nikki Lee (TVX), Jet Black (Ex Babecast, Ex Sexsation, TVX, Bangbabes), Bailey (Sport XXX), Lucy (Ex Sport XXX), Sidney JJ (Sexstation), Foxy Blonde (Sexstation), Jasmine Jones (TVX), Caty Cole (Elite), Morgan (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Ex TVX, Paradiso), Makara Kai (Ex Live XXX, Ex Sport XXX), Cleo (Sexstation), Tixxie (Ex Babestation), Siobhan (TVX), Alice Goodwin (Elite), Annie Bullah (Babestation), Kerrie Louise (BangBabes), Jess West (Sexstation), Jess Llyod (Sexstation), Kiran Khan (Sexstation), Mai Bailey (Sexstation), Lucy Summers (Redlight), Paige Turnah (Sexstation), Demi Scott (ChatGirl)
17-08-2010 23:01
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

One channel = no competition = one fuckin shit channel. Irrespective of which one was saved. Theres the answer to a bullshit question.
18-08-2010 19:05
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

It's hypothetical, it's just a bit of fun. If you wanted to pick at the question, you wouldn't even get as far as the issues that would arise from having one channel since it could never realistically happen in the first place.

There's no point looking that far into it, it's basically just a creative way of asking your favourite channel...
18-08-2010 22:10
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Would have to be Elite due to Caty Cole/Mica Martinez, the best 2 4 1 on any babe channel!!
18-08-2010 22:22
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

Ofcom would never let the public decide on national vote of which babe channel to keep lmao!
but it would be Elite
(This post was last modified: 18-08-2010 23:06 by simplymarko.)
18-08-2010 23:06
rover Offline

(18-08-2010 19:05 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  One channel = no competition = one fuckin shit channel. Irrespective of which one was saved. Theres the answer to a bullshit question.
If you don't like the question don't answer it.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
(This post was last modified: 19-08-2010 00:22 by rover.)
18-08-2010 23:41
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(18-08-2010 19:05 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  One channel = no competition = one fuckin shit channel. Irrespective of which one was saved. Theres the answer to a bullshit question.

OK.... that response was rather aggressive... any reason for that? Huh I think this is a very good question. Obviously you don't agree and thats your opinion and you're entitled to it.. but maybe if you don't like the subject, not much point answering it I would have thought... Huh

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
19-08-2010 00:05
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Here's a question then, if there was only one channel which girls would you choose to work on it?

19-08-2010 00:47
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Sorry folks I think I must have had a bad day or something, just woke up don't feel half as grumpy anymore ha ha.
19-08-2010 03:53
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV