preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 89 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

Preeti - Babestation Chat, Caps, Vids

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Preeti - Chat, Caps, Vids
Preeti's body language generally is superb.
She has become more sultry and sensual since her return to BS and I like that side to her.
Particularly good on POV as just seen.
Away from POV her arse gyration technique is exceptional indeed I would say the best on the channels apart from Clare on S66. Preeti has blossomed into one of the best ever BS babes imo. Fully deserving of wholesome praise.
Well done Preeti.

25-10-2015 01:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Naked Preeti Naked Preeti Naked Sexy Ms Preeti!!!!HeartHeartHeart

My Sexy Queen Ms Preeti Young Is Looking Absolutely Stunning Tonight In The Babestation Office Naked In All Her Sexual Glory Bent Over Bouncing Her Beautiful Sexy Tight Fuckable Ass!!! Damn!Heart

Just Had The Pleasure Of Slamming Ms Preeti Sexy Ass.. Oh How Amazing That Felt!!!Tongue

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
25-10-2015 02:54
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

What a pov with that stunning body of hers, now that's how you do a pov show Tongue

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
(This post was last modified: 25-10-2015 03:19 by *Kal-El*.)
25-10-2015 03:14
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

[Image: image-D27E_562C3DBE.jpg]

25-10-2015 03:27
REX MASTER Offline

Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent POV Ms Preeti Young ...!favourite!HeartHeart

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
25-10-2015 03:34
REX MASTER Offline

Bounce That Sexy Ass Ms Preeti Bounce It Baby!!HeartHeartHeart

My Sexy Queen Is Back After Delivering One Of The Hottest Sexiest Dirtiest Filthiest POV Stints... She Is Looking Absolutely Stunning In That Sexy Black Lace Top and In Those Sexy Grey Silky Knickers On Bent Over On Top Of The Desk Arching Her Beautiful Sexy Juicy Ass Towards The Camera Bouncing It Up & Down.... What A Beauty This Stunning Lady Is From Head To Toe... Every Inch Of Her Heavenly Sexy Body Is Just Perfect... Absolutely Perfect!!Heart

I Have Had The Pleasure In Slamming Ms Preeti Beautiful Sexy Ass All Over The Babestation Studios Tonight & I Have Enjoyed Every Second Of It... So It's Time Once Again To Give Queen Preeti Another Call & Once Again Give That Sexy Ass Another Damn Good Deep Deep Deep Hard Pounding...Tongue

LOVE THESE BABES......

25-10-2015 05:03
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

[Image: image-5F45_562C6F92.jpg]

25-10-2015 06:59
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

[Image: image-712E_562C6F92.jpg]