RE: Merry xmas and new yr
i love you bum XD
26-12-2008 23:51
Find all posts by this user
chrisdaniels Offline
Sasha's hardest fan

Hi Camilla , how r u sexy ?

welcome to the forum hotlegs Smile and a very merry christmas to you and a very happy new year as well Smile

Also , may i say u r awesome on BabeStation and u look amazing when your stunning body is covered in lube hehe Smile amazing

chris xxxx
27-12-2008 00:08
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

lol

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
27-12-2008 00:19
camilla Offline
Senior Poster

chrisdaniels Wrote:Hi Camilla , how r u sexy ?

welcome to the forum hotlegs Smile and a very merry christmas to you and a very happy new year as well Smile

Also , may i say u r awesome on BabeStation and u look amazing when your stunning body is covered in lube hehe Smile amazing

chris xxxx

Thank you so much, for the last 15 mins i've been trying to put a pic up for you so if it doesn't come up with this message sorry. (how do i do it ?)

I'm back on tomorrow and literally everyday over now and new year, woohoo.

Hope you had a good xmas, mine was pretty good thanks xxx
(This post was last modified: 27-12-2008 00:30 by camilla.)
27-12-2008 00:28
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Go to user Cp and go to where it says your profile and then go to where it says change/upload avatar and the you should be able to upload a image, but it can only by 110 by 110 Camilla Smile.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
27-12-2008 00:35
camilla Offline
Senior Poster

kalel76 Wrote:Go to user Cp and go to where it says your profile and then go to where it says change/upload avatar and the you should be able to upload a image, but it can only by 110 by 110 Camilla Smile.

Ah, i think thats where i'm going wrong as all my pics are quite high mb. Thats a shame as i would like to pop one or two pics on here for you x
27-12-2008 00:41
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Thats a shame camilla, i know how to shrink pics on imac, but i have no idea how you do it on pc. If you know how to scale the pics down to that size then you shouldn't have a problem in uploading it on here. how was your christmas by the way camilla?.

27-12-2008 00:59
andy Offline
Junior Poster

camilla Wrote:Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a happy and lucky 2009.

Sorry it's taken so long to join, but now i'm here Wink

I'd like to say thank you for all your comments, good and bad, i'm always interested in what everyone thinks and always looking to improve.

Thanks again

Camilla xxx[/color][/size][/font]

You don't need to improve your great the way you are. Tongue
27-12-2008 01:08
camilla Offline
Senior Poster

kalel76 Wrote:Thats a shame camilla, i know how to shrink pics on imac, but i have no idea how you do it on pc. If you know how to scale the pics down to that size then you shouldn't have a problem in uploading it on here. how was your christmas by the way camilla?.

Well i took one pic and resized it in paint but it's not allowing me, i'm a bit gutted as had new pics done and would love your opinion Sad

I had a good xmas thanks, slept most of it to be honest as i was working last nite and back on tomorrow. How was yours ? xxx
27-12-2008 01:14
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Not bad really had a quiet one in and had loads of presents to open, but hardly had any sleep tho lol. By the way you where great last night, its shame i can't see your pic, shame theres no way in sending it Sad x x

27-12-2008 01:33
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV