Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.16 Average

Natasha Louissa - TVX

cainan Offline
Posting Machine

RE: TVX (Dirty Talk & Honey TV) - Chat & Discussion
Agreed. I cant to see you on with other TVX girls. Bonnie Lee and Natasha makes my mouth water....
13-06-2010 14:32
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Natasha-Louissa
(13-06-2010 13:36 )NatashaLouissa Wrote:  Aww thanks for the support guys! HeartHeart I had a great show! Im recieving lots of offers at the moment from several different channels, but am still starting BangBabes on Monday! Tongue Mr Stilleto, I cant believe you still have all those pictures of me - VERY impressed hehe! Here's some more recent shots for you guys! Mwah xx
HeartHeartHeart

your welcome natasha glad you enjoyed your tvx debut last night. i definately enjoyed watching you last night. I thought you wore very nice outfits which showed off your wonderful figure regarding which i think your best asset is your wonderful boobs which were jiggling about very nicely as you were moving around the set. also think youve got a nice bum as well.

look forward to your bangbabes debut tomorrow. so presume this means youll appear on bangbabes tomorrow and then decide what channel to join permanently.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2010 14:42 by Rammyrascal.)
13-06-2010 14:41
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Would of preferred you on Bangbabes Natasha but hey its your life so good look with TVX hope all works out

Am also backing the Blonde hair as well Natasha defiantly look hotter when blonde chick
13-06-2010 15:03
irishtender Offline
Banned

so does that mean you wont be on bangbabe? Sad
i just want to know for selfish reasons lol because i cant call u on tvx Tongue
13-06-2010 15:06
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Not trying to be too negative but as a forum debate, N-L was excited at the prospect of working for Bangbabes, this week after a "foreigner" at TVX, N-L is excited at the prospect of working for them....... erm, am I missing something, nearly all the other girls are trying to progress from the lesser channels to Elite or BS or BB, N-L has totally reversed the trend, quickest number of channel changes than even Chelsea French or Flo.

13-06-2010 15:25
NatashaLouissa Offline
Junior Poster

I will 100% be on BangBabes Monday night, and then I make a decision boys Heart TelevisionX is brilliant fun though, and the guys are awesome! I had alot of fun 'jiggling' my boobs about last night; I didn't know they wobbled quite so much until I watched it back this morning *blushes* Again, it will either be Television X or BangBabes for me.

As for the blonde Natasha? We shall see *smirks* I quite like being brunette at the moment, but I may go blonde again in the near future. I think I look a little bit more innocent being blonde?

Heart xxx
13-06-2010 15:26
irishtender Offline
Banned

woohoo great news, looking forward to it Tongue
mmm blonde or brunette, i actually do think u look more innocent blonde if that's possible laugh
13-06-2010 15:28
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

(13-06-2010 15:26 )NatashaLouissa Wrote:  I will 100% be on BangBabes Monday night, and then I make a decision boys Heart TelevisionX is brilliant fun though, and the guys are awesome! I had alot of fun 'jiggling' my boobs about last night; I didn't know they wobbled quite so much until I watched it back this morning *blushes* Again, it will either be Television X or BangBabes for me.

Best of luck with Bang on Monday Natasha, I think you will fit in nicely there.
13-06-2010 15:30
NatashaLouissa Offline
Junior Poster

Thanks HeartBlush

Brunette makes me feel sexier, and definitely more fiesty! x
13-06-2010 15:33
synerd Offline
Jordana Lover!

Well I for one Natasha love the dark look but that's just me I prefer brunettes Big Grin and it really suits you Heart And it's refreshing to know that your in control of you life and make decisions that suit you, so good on you. Also I don't see TVX as being a lesser channel, it's got some quality babes and production and best of all it's not £1.50 a minute. I thought you were great last night and wish you all the best on what ever you do and where ever you go Heart
13-06-2010 15:34
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV