yeah she's prettyBig Grin

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
17-06-2010 09:41
Find all posts by this user
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

RE: Faye - Chat & Discussion
Yes, I'd like to add my approval to those above. She's a very pretty girl who deserves to get some more shows.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
17-06-2010 10:04
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

It was great to see Faye again,she is very cute and I really hope she becomes a regular. Please Smile
(This post was last modified: 17-06-2010 12:07 by mrwotzup.)
17-06-2010 12:00
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

(17-01-1974 18:27 )EssexWanker Wrote:  I can't quite understand Elite's thinking sometimes. It seems like a select few of the girls are on for hours on end virtually day after day, then occasionally someone new and really cute suddenly appears, but before we really get a chance to get acquainted with them, they're off the screen completely for a week or more. But I'm glad they've at least given Faye another chance and hopefully the callers will do the same. I think she's worth it and I'm glad you do as well. Smile

While I agree with you Essex Wanker, just to add a point though, it may also be Faye's choice to only do 1 day/week at present to find her feet. Elite are quite accepting of their girls' other commitments or requests. I do hope though that we get to see more of Faye over the coming weeks & months. Certainly very "viewer friendly" & definately looked hot this morning. SmileSmile

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
17-06-2010 18:01
EssexWanker Offline
Senior Poster

(17-06-2010 18:01 )Rael 74 Wrote:  While I agree with you Essex Wanker, just to add a point though, it may also be Faye's choice to only do 1 day/week at present to find her feet. Elite are quite accepting of their girls' other commitments or requests. I do hope though that we get to see more of Faye over the coming weeks & months. Certainly very "viewer friendly" & definately looked hot this morning. SmileSmile

Yes, you could well be right. As you can probably tell, I'm very happy with and quite fond of many of the girls on view in the daytimes, stretched though they sometimes are. This particular channel does appear to get things right more often than not. Certainly many of the girls speak very highly of the people responsible for managing Elite TV and they know about that better than anyone.
17-06-2010 19:43
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

Nice to see Faye back again this morning, looking hot in her black/pink frilled set & hold-ups. Such a cheeky smile, but with a "come to me" appeal. Again Faye makes an impression with me & I think Elite have made another exceptional choice. Got a feeling that she's here to stay for a while. Tongue

Can't understand though why her name never appears on the schedule though. Not complaining because it's a very pleasant surprise to wake & see Faye on the screen. Smile

22-06-2010 06:58
EssexWanker Offline
Senior Poster

(22-06-2010 06:58 )Rael 74 Wrote:  Nice to see Faye back again this morning, looking hot in her black/pink frilled set & hold-ups. Such a cheeky smile, but with a "come to me" appeal. Again Faye makes an impression with me & I think Elite have made another exceptional choice. Got a feeling that she's here to stay for a while. Tongue

Can't understand though why her name never appears on the schedule though. Not complaining because it's a very pleasant surprise to wake & see Faye on the screen. Smile

I really admire Faye. The poor girl looked gorgeous first thing in the day and she smiled and moved around a lot, but ended up with the sum total of two quick calls in her first forty minutes. At no stage did she appear to throw in the towel. I wish I'd been there, because what I really wanted to do was give her a big hug and tell her what a lovely, kind girl she was. And offer her a cup of tea as well.

The only thing I'd suggest is that she gets on the microphone a little more often. As you say, it does help if the viewers know her name. For their part, I'm sure Elite TV could find room on their wide screen for a little caption telling everyone who she is. For the life of me I don't understand why that doesn't happen every time.

I think Faye is a delightful, pretty and charming girl and it would be great if she sticks around. The 5:30 slot must be a bit disheartening for a newcomer, but I do believe it will get easier for her with more exposure. Guys generally have a strong herd instinct and if they see her chatting away, they'll be more inclined to join in and get involved. Good luck to her.
(This post was last modified: 22-06-2010 09:23 by EssexWanker.)
22-06-2010 07:49
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

Nicely said Rael 74 & EW, and I totally agree Smile
22-06-2010 13:29
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

(22-06-2010 07:49 )EssexWanker Wrote:  I really admire Faye. The poor girl looked gorgeous first thing in the day and she smiled and moved around a lot, but ended up with the sum total of two quick calls in her first forty minutes. At no stage did she appear to throw in the towel. I wish I'd been there, because what I really wanted to do was give her a big hug and tell her what a lovely, kind girl she was. And offer her a cup of tea as well.

The only thing I'd suggest is that she gets on the microphone a little more often. As you say, it does help if the viewers know her name. For their part, I'm sure Elite TV could find room on their wide screen for a little caption telling everyone who she is. For the life of me I don't understand why that doesn't happen every time.

I think Faye is a delightful, pretty and charming girl and it would be great if she sticks around. The 5:30 slot must be a bit disheartening for a newcomer, but I do believe it will get easier for her with more exposure. Guys generally have a strong herd instinct and if they see her chatting away, they'll be more inclined to join in and get involved. Good luck to her.

Never the easy spot, the breakfast show for a new girl trying to build a fan base, like you said EW, perhaps more mic work needed, I caught her straight after her break so heard her on the mic, she was certainly composed & confident, so a bit more when the calls are down would certainly help her.
Faye definately has it in the looks department, very pretty, with a good choice of lingerie each time I've seen her & never overdoing the make up.
I would call her, but just so difficult in the morning, having to go to work etc. Don't like seeing any of the girl struggling for calls.
Perhaps Elite's schedule should include her name, I've never once seen it on there, & one day a week doesn't help her build that fanbase too quickly, so an added appearance might just set the ball rolling a bit quicker. Would love to see her more & eventually move on to days, perhaps she should do as Becky & Rachel have done recently by doing 5.30 - 12.00, only 2 hrs extra but would get her noticed by the later risers.
Stick with it Faye, sure it will all come together soon.

22-06-2010 16:58
tikkkamikka Offline
Banned

Is Faye's surname Rampton?
23-02-2011 03:30
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles