Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average

Bluebird TV Website

aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: Bluebird TV Website
Any of the channels that are broadcast on Sky, Freeview, Virgin, or any other provider, that you can watch on your TV is subject to current Ofcom rules, and therefore can not show R18 material.

The Webstream, as long as it's not advertised on the above media, or a simulcast of any of the above, can be as hardcore as they want. Much like SexStationTV is now.

But if you intend to charge for it, then be careful not to price yourself out of the market before you have even begun. I already said in previous posts, that pay-per-night may work to start with, but never lasts, as the novelty wares off quick.

A monthly subscription is the only option, and it has to rival the packages already available from your competitors. Say £10 - £15 per month and no more.
20-05-2010 02:28
Find all posts by this user
Anadin Offline
Senior Poster

The only thing I've ever been interested in is decent content as I just don't feel the desire to phone in. I'm kinda surprised none of the other channels have really done this properly.

I'm not even particularly interested in high production values just decent lighting and a HD Camcorder will do similar to the Ifriends videos floating about.

I'd definitely pay to see Tommie Jo, Holly James in solo and G/G content if they do B/G that'd be a huge bonus.

Then there's other favourites like Delta White, Porcha, Heavenly & Paige Ashely who I'd expect to do B/G at least occasionally and live, which would be something worth paying for.

1:Leigh Darby 2:Tiffany Chambers 3:Sophia Lares 4:Cherri 5:Sarah Louise

Only Twats use text speak on the net.
20-05-2010 14:28
BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

(20-05-2010 01:13 )SCIROCCO Wrote:  Change of tune here? You have been promising much stronger material than you opposition on Hardblue and now you say it will be 18 cert strength on TV.
Come clean and stop making false promises to lure in punters.

Sorry: this is not being sensible. Everyone on this Forum Knows that R18 is not allowed on British TV. Full stop. We have never said anything different.

If we had something up and were 'luring' you to pay for it, with you being disappointed because it was represented to be R18 and wasn't - then fair point.

But we're stating IN ADVANCE that it's 18 on TV, R18 live stream on the web.
Fair enough ?
20-05-2010 18:56
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

(20-05-2010 02:28 )aceman65 Wrote:  Any of the channels that are broadcast on Sky, Freeview, Virgin, or any other provider, that you can watch on your TV is subject to current Ofcom rules, and therefore can not show R18 material.

The Webstream, as long as it's not advertised on the above media, or a simulcast of any of the above, can be as hardcore as they want. Much like SexStationTV is now.

But if you intend to charge for it, then be careful not to price yourself out of the market before you have even begun. I already said in previous posts, that pay-per-night may work to start with, but never lasts, as the novelty wares off quick.

A monthly subscription is the only option, and it has to rival the packages already available from your competitors. Say £10 - £15 per month and no more.

It's about quality really isn't it ?

If people want to see the top BabeChannelBabes being nude or even naughtier live, then you can't really expect that for the equivalent of 50p a day. They do have rather expensive handbags to feed Smile

And of course, it costs £5 just to phone up a girl on daytime chat: no boobs. So spend your £5 on a Live sex show hosted by the top TV Babes instead ?
20-05-2010 19:01
2Bud Offline
Liverpool FC

Content updated daily,
and you should offer various deals throughout the month,
example: like maybe ask for 75p -£1 to download pics off the site , maybe 3 - 5 photoshoots which people could choose.
Or have a charge for joining the site for a day or something to let us know what the site is like.

Just trying to help Wink

My Favourite Babes: Ella, Adele, Cali, Dionne, Sophia

Liverpool FC
20-05-2010 19:12
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(20-05-2010 19:01 )BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Wrote:  1. It's about quality really isn't it ?

If people want to see the top BabeChannelBabes being nude or even naughtier live, then you can't really expect that for the equivalent of 50p a day. They do have rather expensive handbags to feed Smile

And of course, it costs £5 just to phone up a girl on daytime chat: no boobs. 2. So spend your £5 on a Live sex show hosted by the top TV Babes instead ?

1. Quoting someone else there. (or taking the piss).

2. This thread is supposed to be about the website, not the channels broadcast. If you think people are going to pay £150 per month for a website, minus a small discount. your not going to have any subscribers.

So at least give up a ball park figure you are thinking about charging, rather than asking us for a price, which you will then ignore anyway.
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2010 22:44 by aceman65.)
20-05-2010 21:51
BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

[/quote]

1. Quoting someone else there. (or taking the piss).

2. This thread is supposed to be about the website, not the channels broadcast. If you think people are going to pay £150 per month for a website, minus a small discount. your not going to have any subscribers.

So at least give up a ball park figure you are thinking about charging, rather than asking us for a price, which you will then ignore anyway.
[/quote]

Hi: your figure was £10 - £15 a month = 50p a day
We're not suggesting £150 per month for Hardblue. Rather - as we said - £5 per night: so you only pay for the nights you are actually interested to watch.
With a lower rate for monthly subscribers.
21-05-2010 00:00
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(21-05-2010 00:00 )BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Wrote:  Hi: your figure was £10 - £15 a month = 50p a day
We're not suggesting £150 per month for Hardblue. Rather - as we said - £5 per night: so you only pay for the nights you are actually interested to watch.
With a lower rate for monthly subscribers.

So are you saying, your subscription to the Hardblue website stream is going to be priced at the same rate as the Hardblue TV broadcast?

£5 per night to watch for one night only, or a monthly subscription of over £15 per month.

Personally I think if you pay for one, you should get access to the other for free. But at the price range I think your suggesting, I for one will not be paying for it. Sorry, but I think you are danger of pricing yourself out of the market, by charging that type of price for a webstream.
21-05-2010 15:31
BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

[/quote]

So are you saying, your subscription to the Hardblue website stream is going to be priced at the same rate as the Hardblue TV broadcast?

£5 per night to watch for one night only, or a monthly subscription of over £15 per month.

Personally I think if you pay for one, you should get access to the other for free. But at the price range I think your suggesting, I for one will not be paying for it. Sorry, but I think you are danger of pricing yourself out of the market, by charging that type of price for a webstream.
[/quote]

Just confused communication here: sorry if we're not being clear.

£5 gets you access to BOTH [a] the R18 webstream AND [b] the 18 rated TV show that night.

Thanks
21-05-2010 16:49
greybeard2x Offline
Natural breast fan

Mr Bluebird....is the web-stream to be a simul-cast of the TV channel but using CameraXXX rather than Camera18 ?

....also....any decisions yet about Freeview channels versus Sky channels....i.e. what will be on each platform ?

Thanks
Grey
21-05-2010 18:06
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV