Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 1.55 Average

Natasha louissa - Bluebird

NatashaLouissa Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Natasha louissa - Bluebird
Natasha Louissa (myself) will NO longer be working with Bluebird films laughI will instead be having naughty fun with BangBabes and a secret channel that will be launching soon!

Check out our next Sport article which will be running in a few days! WHITECRYSTALPARTIES in South Africa, taking care of the dignatries, ballers and other lovers of swinging fun BlushHeart
10-06-2010 21:34
Find all posts by this user
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

(10-06-2010 21:34 )NatashaLouissa Wrote:  Natasha Louissa (myself) will NO longer be working with Bluebird films laughI will instead be having naughty fun with BangBabes and a secret channel that will be launching soon!

Check out our next Sport article which will be running in a few days! WHITECRYSTALPARTIES in South Africa, taking care of the dignatries, ballers and other lovers of swinging fun BlushHeart

A secret channel launching soon? RRROGER will have a field day! Big Laugh
10-06-2010 21:45
BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

(10-06-2010 21:34 )NatashaLouissa Wrote:  Natasha Louissa (myself) will NO longer be working with Bluebird films laughI will instead be having naughty fun with BangBabes and a secret channel that will be launching soon!

Best wishes and good luck from BB babe Smile
10-06-2010 22:18
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
OSSETTLAD Offline
Account closed

Does that mean she is no longer a Bluebird TV babe.Sad If that is so then she already left before it even launched.laugh Could there be more to follow I wonder hmmm. bladewave
10-06-2010 23:30
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

maybe bluebird have realised they have too many babes or its the swinging parties article thats resulted in natasha leaving.

based on what natasha has said. i think she's going to be one of the babes on the 18 & Keen channel and a regular bangbabe

Piper Niven Superfan
11-06-2010 00:05
BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

(11-06-2010 00:05 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  maybe bluebird have realised they have too many babes or its the swinging parties article thats resulted in natasha leaving.

based on what natasha has said. i think she's going to be one of the babes on the 18 & Keen channel and a regular bangbabe

It's not a question of too many babes.
Let's do the maths: we have around 70 signed to date.

10 channels = 7 per channel.
Obviously there's room for more.

You would expect us to maintain a performer's confidentiality as to what has passed between us. We wish Natasha well.
11-06-2010 11:56
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
NatashaLouissa Offline
Junior Poster

Nothing of interest has passed between Bluebird and myself laugh It was simply a case of their contract not appealing to me, which is quite normal in this adult tv business Wink I just much prefer Bangbabes, but I'm sure Bluebird will do very well in the future.

...Anyway, I'm looking forward to writhing about the television set for your viewing pleasure Heart Remember to keep an eye out for more of my swingers gossip and sex tips in the Sport! xxx
11-06-2010 12:31
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

fair enough natasha. im sure youll do well on bangbabes and bluebird will do equally as well. hope both of you have good debuts

Piper Niven Superfan
11-06-2010 22:42
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV