babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 77 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Alice - Elite TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion

Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

RE: Alice - Night Show Chat : The Good Girl Goes Bad!!
(01-06-2010 11:40 )DanniPandemos Wrote:  I never knew they made bin bags out of rubber ^_^

I'm pretty certain that more people than you think wanted to watch the girls in latex judging by how much difficulty I had trying to get through to them!

I imagine you had trouble getting through to them, because their popular girls, regardess if they are wearing latex or not.

I personally didn't like the latex, especially considering they both wore pretty much the same outfits. However i thought Alice's outfit in the Hotub was much better, and her performance was too, even if she looked a bit restrained at times, she certainly looked like she wanted to go further.

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2010 12:02 by Josh187.)
01-06-2010 12:00
Find all posts by this user
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

RE: Alice Goodwin Elite Nights Caps and Vids
Im so gutted i missed all this

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
01-06-2010 12:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(01-06-2010 11:40 )DanniPandemos Wrote:  I never knew they made bin bags out of rubber ^_^

I'm pretty certain that more people than you think wanted to watch the girls in latex judging by how much difficulty I had trying to get through to them!

He can only go by what people are saying on here, DanniPandemos, as just like the rest of us RRROGER has no idea how popular Alice and Danica were on Friday night/early Saturday morning. I also had trouble getting through, so, it certainly seemed to be generating a fair amount of callers, which, at the end of the day is what it's all about.
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2010 12:59 by Chilly.)
01-06-2010 12:53
simon1 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Alice Goodwin Elite Nights Caps and Vids
Hellfire !!!!! wow, unreal, lol
Alice was amazing, and she looked gorgeous

"в лига с elle чертовщина"
(Translates as "In league with Elle-Diablo"
01-06-2010 13:55
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(01-06-2010 12:53 )Chilly Wrote:  

He can only go by what people are saying on here, DanniPandemos, as just like the rest of us RRROGER has no idea how popular Alice and Danica were on Friday night/early Saturday morning. I also had trouble getting through, so, it certainly seemed to be generating a fair amount of callers, which, at the end of the day is what it's all about.

Lodge a complaint with your phoneline provider.....laughlaughlaugh

01-06-2010 19:05
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

The caps of her wearing the swimsuit and the caps of her wearing the cop uniform look great. I can't believe this debate is still going on... Alice is gorgeous and probably the hottest girl on the planet. Enough said. SmileHeart

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
01-06-2010 19:10
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(01-06-2010 19:10 )Regenerated Wrote:  The caps of her wearing the swimsuit and the caps of her wearing the cop uniform look great. I can't believe this debate is still going on... Alice is gorgeous and probably the hottest girl on the planet. Enough said. SmileHeart

Well that of course is just your opinion,of which you are entitled,dont think it will stop this debate though,which i am not a part of but am enjoying the banter,Big Grin

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
01-06-2010 19:16
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

One of my favourite descriptions of this type of scenario, especially with passing of unpopular & pointless legislation, is pointing at the vociferous minority as the voice of legislature drowning out the apathetic majority.

Whats rubber got to do with it??? bin bags are made of plastic as are the outfit worn by the girls, made of PolyVinylChloride or PVC to you......

01-06-2010 19:51
mje173 Offline
Junior Poster

lovely how the minorities are always vociferous.

havent you thought that the vociferous kind of person isnt vociferous because they're a minority, but because it's in their nature to be vociferous?
02-06-2010 00:13
DanniPandemos Offline
Master Poster

(01-06-2010 19:51 )RRROGER Wrote:  Whats rubber got to do with it??? bin bags are made of plastic as are the outfit worn by the girls, made of PolyVinylChloride or PVC to you......

The outfits worn were latex, not PVC.

Danni Pandemos
http://pandemos.net/webcams/
Live femdom and fetish webcams with free text chat
02-06-2010 12:47
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV