clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.96 Average

Webshow Schedule - Calling all girls !!

Fusion Offline
Apprentice Poster

Webshow Schedule - Calling all girls !!
So I think we will all agree that a schedule is much needed. This makes us loyal fans life alot easier when we decide to spend out hard earned cash on the beautiful girls of the webshow.

So i dont know how it would work but untill the SexStation team get something offical sorted then Im calling all the girls who use this forum to help us out.

When you log on, if you could post here to let us know when your on that week that would be awsome.
Doing this is bring will you girls more customers thus more money so makes everyone everyone happy.

If this works then it would be great........let see how it goes.

HoooOOOOoooooOO
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2010 16:01 by Fusion.)
07-05-2010 16:00
Find all posts by this user
lucent-x Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Webshow Schedule - Calling all girls !!
(07-05-2010 16:00 )Fusion Wrote:  So I think we will all agree that a schedule is much needed. This makes us loyal fans life alot easier when we decide to spend out hard earned cash on the beautiful girls of the webshow.

So i dont know how it would work but untill the SexStation team get something offical sorted then Im calling all the girls who use this forum to help us out.

When you log on, if you could post here to let us know when your on that week that would be awsome.
Doing this is bring will you girls more customers thus more money so makes everyone everyone happy.

Good luck with that. Not to be negative but I don't think we'll get a schedule from SS, no schedule means people have to check for themselves who's on the bed. This means more possible callers as you may suddenly be taken to call a girl who you wouldn't normally 'tune in' for had you seen her on a schedule. I suspect last minute bookings and changes also prohibit a regular schedule.

I like your idea that the girls post to let us know when they can, hopefully that'll filter down to some or most of them.
07-05-2010 16:26
SS24 Webshow Offline
Master Poster

Lucent speaks sense.

A schedule would be a great idea however we have lots of last minute changes and updating the schedule would be the last thing to happen especially on a daily basis

Anyway it's good to keep you lot guessing who's on next. We wouldn't want to ruin the surprise factor.

We could look to adding a box for when the specials are planned and also a news page??

Webshow Producer
07-05-2010 17:33
lucent-x Offline
Posting Machine

(07-05-2010 17:33 )SS24 Webshow Wrote:  We could look to adding a box for when the specials are planned and also a news page??

Advertising the specials certainly makes sense for everyone.
I don't know what would be on the 'news page', but any extra relevant info you can give would be good.
07-05-2010 18:00
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(07-05-2010 16:00 )Fusion Wrote:  So I think we will all agree that a schedule is much needed. This makes us loyal fans life alot easier when we decide to spend out hard earned cash on the beautiful girls of the webshow.

It would be nice to have a schedule. There used to be one over a year ago, but it was never very accurate and eventually disappeared and I can't see it returning.

Some of the girls do post info on the forum about when they are next on, you just have to keep reading the posts.
Not all the girls are members of the forum and so they cannot post anything.
SS24 Webshow's posts are always worth reading since they might contain info about who will be on.
07-05-2010 18:18
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(07-05-2010 17:33 )SS24 Webshow Wrote:  We could look to adding a box for when the specials are planned and also a news page??

Webshow Producer

Sounds like a plan to me! Big Grin

Thanks for responding.

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

07-05-2010 18:28
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

Schedules suck there is absolutely no need for them anywhere because all the do is ruin the surprise of who is on......if you want to find out just click the link to the website and see for yourself, same goes with the TV shows imo!
07-05-2010 18:42
bizzle2009 Offline
Junior Poster

For those not wanting to have the suprise spoiled, may i sugest you simply dont read it. For the rest of us, give us a bloomin schedule!

Unashamed Dani Maye fanboy since Angles TV!
07-05-2010 19:18
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

(07-05-2010 19:18 )bizzle2009 Wrote:  For those not wanting to have the suprise spoiled, may i sugest you simply dont read it. For the rest of us, give us a bloomin schedule!

This may or may not come as a surprise to you but I never do read them! Wink
07-05-2010 19:25
Fusion Offline
Apprentice Poster

Fair enough, thanks for the replys.

If we could have info on the specials then that would be awsome !!
i look forward to be able to tune in for some.

HoooOOOOoooooOO
07-05-2010 19:29
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles