cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.21 Average

The reson for calling the liveshow gone?

willeyg Offline
Junior Poster

Rolleyes The reson for calling the liveshow gone?
Today like a few other days it's seems like the reson for making a internet show is gone. 2 topless girls on for 9.5 hour? I guess the reson for making a "hot" internet with full nudity have faded away. Why call when you get the same show at night time on tv? Most of the time with better looking girls.
And whats up with SammiD? She can only be nude on 3g? Big Grin
Maby if she could play cards while she was on the liveshow she would be nude there also?. Big Grin
31-08-2008 15:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: The reson for calling the liveshow gone?
You've hit the nail on the head there, the live stream is that much different to what they show on the tv so i can't really see the point of it. when it first started they said that the live stream would be harder as the rules are not the same as live tv. Some of time on there its the same old women, i would like to see more women on there doing more stuff. If you really wanna see anything you have to pay on the 3G service and that still doesn't mean your gonna get to see anything.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
01-09-2008 06:41
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

It was definitely a live show yesterday, because Kiera Pharrel left the mic on for quite a while. You could hear her taking a call at one point but most of the time she was talking to some guy in the studio. Eventually the studio guy says why don't you go on the mic and see if you can get a few calls? She picked up the mic and tried to switch it on, still not realising it already was on. I'd like to say what you heard while the mic was left on was revealing and gave something away, but it was actually all a bit dull.
02-09-2008 07:43
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

don't know if its just been me but the live show has been dull lately

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
02-09-2008 12:52
Dogfartz Offline
Junior Poster

kalel76 Wrote:...when it first started they said that the live stream would be harder as the rules are not the same as live tv.

But this is SexStation and they say a lot of stuff they never deliver on.

I guess they thought this was going to be a huge money-maker but maybe they're just finding out they're not as popular as they thought, even after halving the call rate to 75p.

It was the same a couple of years back with the original subscription website. The girls went off TV and could perform in another studio to a webcam full frontal (toys and fingers occasionally) but it soon became obvious few people were calling. Didn't take long before they lost interest and they either sat there fully clothed ignoring the camera and eventually didn't go in there at all (which is why they lost my subscription).

I think they are now in a Catch 22 situation and can't cancel the webstream as this would make them look weak. So for the foreseeable future they will continue to dish out the same old tame rubbish until a reasonable time has passed and they can then launch their next pile of crap....sorry, 'exciting new' project. Wink
02-09-2008 19:30
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

your totally right dogfartz, what started out as a good idea has gone down hill now.

02-09-2008 20:07
mick21angellover Offline

i love the stream only thing is it has to be daytime the best has to be Kat but tammy cums in second the two them get up to all sorts on there the cute anie was on this week looking fine but shame she wasnt feeling as horny as tammy always appears to be

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2008 01:59 by mick21angellover.)
05-09-2008 01:58

gemma hiles