clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 2.22 Average

Possibility of two girl webshow with Kiran Khan

gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Possibility of two girl webshow with Kiran Khan
(06-05-2010 00:20 )Fusion Wrote:  we really need a full week by week schedule as i seem to be missing my favorites and tuning in with girls i dont want to speak with ... =)

They used to produce such a schedule fusion but alas this has disappeared so we are left at the mercy of knowing by some of the girls posting themselves on the forum to let us know when they are on which is appreciated.
Alternatively if they are not regular posters or non posters then info is scarce and your situation can arise.SadSad

Victoria Concordia Crescit
06-05-2010 00:48
Find all posts by this user
lucent-x Offline
Posting Machine

China has just this minute announced that there are some upcoming 2-4-1 specials.

Kiran and Cherry - in a medical scenario Big Grin
Kiran and Sugar - in a picnic scenario Big Grin

If requests are granted this easily can I suggest the webshow persuade Elise from Babestation to come over for a night, seriously, give her a blank cheque if that's what it takes Wink
(This post was last modified: 15-05-2010 15:23 by lucent-x.)
15-05-2010 15:04
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

Thats great news lucent-x and news ive been looking forward to for so long and im sure both shows will be an unprecedented success in terms of viewers and calls.Cant wait for them to happen and hopefully sexstation will let us know well in advance when they will be taking place.Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Victoria Concordia Crescit
15-05-2010 15:27
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles