babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 115 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Alice Goodwin - Daytime Show Chat & Discussion (Only)

AliceGoodwin Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Alice Goodwin
it's looking good for next week I think we are almost there!
hmmmm about the night shows....wot do u guys think?would u like to see me and chat to me in the evening or should I stick to days?
x
27-04-2010 14:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
alexxxi Away
G.O.N.E

(27-04-2010 14:55 )AliceGoodwin Wrote:  it's looking good for next week I think we are almost there!
hmmmm about the night shows....wot do u guys think?would u like to see me and chat to me in the evening or should I stick to days?
x

both would be nice Smile i think both days and nights ur naughty so makes no difference. but im sure everyone would like to see u at nights and let those bad boys out Big Grin unleashhhhhhhh those gooodies
27-04-2010 14:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(27-04-2010 14:55 )AliceGoodwin Wrote:  it's looking good for next week I think we are almost there!
x

why not both alice. i for one would like to see you on night unleashing those wonderful boobs of yours but also liked you on dayshow last week

its what youre comfortable doing is the most important alice if you dont feel like doing nights then thats fine with me just doing days

another zoo regular sammie pennington is an elite babe have you spoken to her yet?

Piper Niven Superfan
27-04-2010 15:45
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Welcome to the Forum Alice you really are a pretty little minx. Oh and both day and nights would be great but hey il settle for seeing you back on Elite for now chick.
27-04-2010 15:54
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Smile RE: Alice Goodwin
x

Excellent to hear it's looking good for next week Alice!! Big Grin

Gosh what a question you've just posed - I think it would be unbelievably good to see and chat to you in the evening. Perhaps you could do days and nights? I think you will be hugely popular whatever Shows you choose to do, but just the thought of you doing some evening Shows.....
wow!! Smile

You know there are some lovely girls on the babechannels, but personally you have gone straight in as the Numero 1. Blush
27-04-2010 16:49
AliceGoodwin Offline
Apprentice Poster

guys I hav some great news 4 u.....
I will be filming tomoro 10-8 so come see me and call me id love to meet u all Smile xx
27-04-2010 17:32
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well Alice, it's good to see you settling in.

Days or Nights. I think you should try and do both, and find out which one your more comfortable with, and if you think you can do both, then I for one will be pleased. Big Grin
27-04-2010 18:00
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

x

You have to ask that!......On here of all places lol.......Some people see a girl in an advert and want her to be signed up and on nights, as soon as a thread is made for a new Model within the first 3 posts someone (usually rammy tbh) has written "I hope (insert Models name here) will do nights".......Take it as written Alice Wink
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2010 18:12 by Bluearmy71.)
27-04-2010 18:02
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

Days, nights - whatever.............

But those tits are awesome......welcome to the League of Extraordinary Racks Big Grin

But I do think you'd do very well on nights
Wink

27-04-2010 18:20
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(27-04-2010 17:32 )AliceGoodwin Wrote:  guys I hav some great news 4 u.....
I will be filming tomoro 10-8 so come see me and call me id love to meet u all Smile xx

fantastic news alice have a good day on elite tomorrow

Piper Niven Superfan
27-04-2010 18:22

Click here to watch Babestation TV