babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babestation OSG

Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

RE: Crap OSG
I see someone was on the pics complaint thread at lunchtime but didn't come on here - I wonder why? Perhaps he has no answer to our compalints but knows in his heart of hearts that WE ARE RIGHT!!!!!!!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
12-09-2010 17:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Like i said in my previous post, To be honest I’d love to see All of the babestation babes move to another channel because babestation only cares about them self’s (advertising lies & covering the screens with messages no 1 wants to see). In my books they should be shut down or go back to the way they were over a year ago when they did care for their callers etc cause these days they couldn’t give a shit about them!!

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2010 17:41 by SirAssAlot.)
12-09-2010 17:22
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(12-09-2010 10:11 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  I have just been watching Paige from midnight Wednesday night/Thursday morning and saw what is surely the worst example of excessive OSGs I have ever seen!! Ten minutes into this section Jada came on splitscreen (30% screen) to plug her pics and AT THE SAME a huge graphic came up from the bottom of the screen doing the SAME thing!!!HuhHuhHuhHuh This meant that the best babe on the channel had only 40% of the screen to play with (even though she wouldn't have known it!!)annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

This is going to seem a bit anal but go with me on this!! I decided to do a bit of measurement to see if my figures above are correct: (My tv):

Screen size: 23 x 12.5inches = 288 sq ins MINUS normal graphics (98sq ins) = 190 sq ins without any extra graphics (66%)

Normal screen available (190sq ins) MINUS that taken up by Jada (61sq ins) = 129sq ins (45%)

Normal screen size (288sq ins) MINUS Jada (78sq ins) MINUS huge graphic that came up from the bottom (100sq ins) equals 110sq ins of Paige screen which equates to 38% of the screen take up by the babe on the phones!!eekeekeek

I told you I was a bit anal about this but I think it bears out my point about most of the screen being taken up by graphics!!

I think the only babes who could fit their whole bodies on a this kind of space are Amanda or Caty who are about five feet nothing -imagine if Yvette was still on Babestation co she wouldn't fit (she's about five eleven)!!

12-09-2010 19:31
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Was just about to post about Megan in her thread about how good she looks tonight, when suddenly half the screen disappeared. She's on BSX and it has the "half the screen" text box on the bottom and the annonying box in the top left corner, as well as the name strip in the right hand corner. I feel like a peeping tom trying to get a sneaky glimpse at her through her letterbox. They really need to get it sorted, I've very little intention of calling again until they do.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
12-09-2010 21:17
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Been watching Megan's section on BS1 and the annoying box has been onscreen for most of her section. First it asked if we liked Megan's ass (well, duh Tongue) and then advertised a girl caller. Geri first took up a third of the screen, then the entire screen Surprised to promote BSX, I presume. Megan is my favourite girl but it's becoming more of chore to watch her as the graphics and interruptions not only spoil the viewing experience, it just shows the kind of contempt Cellcast has for it's (potential) customers.

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
12-09-2010 23:54
andyjb Online
Posting Machine

(12-09-2010 23:54 )iloveMegan Wrote:  Been watching Megan's section on BS1 and the annoying box has been onscreen for most of her section. First it asked if we liked Megan's ass (well, duh Tongue) and then advertised a girl caller. Geri first took up a third of the screen, then the entire screen Surprised to promote BSX, I presume. Megan is my favourite girl but it's becoming more of chore to watch her as the graphics and interruptions not only spoil the viewing experience, it just shows the kind of contempt Cellcast has for it's (potential) customers.

I have been wondering if anyone else was getting annoyed by the graphics lately. We do not need to know who is on the phone or to be asked to text in displayed constantly on the screen. As I type this Jada is currently on and when she is lying down, depending on the closeness of the camera and with the main number plus the boxes either side of her, there is not much screen to look at. I am not a big fan of girls just lying on their fronts for prolongued periods, I prefer some movement. This means the main number graphic usually obscures them. This needs to be made transparent as it is on some of the other channels, and in my opinion, should be transparent on every channel. I know they have to advertise, but why should the channels expect people to call and spend their money, and I am not criticising every channel, when the screen can be so badly obscured at times.

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
13-09-2010 00:47
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

As well as the ridiculous overuse of OSGs tonight, the constant interruptions by Geri (not her fault, I know) are annoying too. As if taking up a third of the screen isn't bad enough, on a least three occassions she appeared fullscreen. These were during another girl's performance, including twice on Kandi's best section of the night. How can a company that has been going as long as Cellcast get something so simple so wrong? Huh

13-09-2010 02:36
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(12-09-2010 13:48 )mikeboob Wrote:  Don't mention the VOs and "announcements"! Really does smack of barrowboys/barrowgirls flogging wares in a market in East Ham.

Ever get the impression that BS is being run by a bunch of moonlighting third-rate used car dealers?
13-09-2010 03:28
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(12-09-2010 16:57 )martini4paige Wrote:  I totally agree with the negative comments about OSG's and particularly as it seems clear to me that the cameraman actually uses the OSG banner as a censor banner.

The BSXtra cameraman tried to do exactly that last night (Sat/Sun). Just after Lolly's nipple licking in the pic below, which he had been happy to show, she closed her lips over Preeti's nipple. This was too much for the cameraman who instantly moved his aim upwards to hide it but didn't quite succeed as Lolly drew back before the action was hidden by the OSG. (On BS1 he would have succeeded.) When it was plain that Lolly had finished sucking he zoomed back to show the full scene again.

(12-09-2010 19:19 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  11th/12th Sep
[Image: lolly_and_preeti_1.wmv_snapshot_00.03_[2..._18.35.jpg]
13-09-2010 04:12
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(12-09-2010 19:31 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  This is going to seem a bit anal but go with me on this!! I decided to do a bit of measurement to see if my figures above are correct: (My tv):

[Snip]

Thanks for the 'thanks' guys!! I am surprised that so many people understood it!! I nearly didn't myself lol!!

13-09-2010 06:45

Click here to watch Babestation TV