babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babestation OSG

salimos Offline
Master Poster

RE: Crap OSG
I wonder why they can't put these OSG on the black bar of the 16:9 display screen!!!! It's quite enough I suppose to put on all their f***ing tel numbers
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2010 05:27 by salimos.)
20-04-2010 04:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

The OSG are getting even worse. Sad

First pic is from BSextra shortly after midnight last night. OSG is rubbish

Second pic (with Tori) is from ch98 last night. OSG is very good.

[Image: 2010-04-24-092805.jpg]

[Image: 2010-04-24-103050.jpg]
24-04-2010 11:30
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Hi there

I have to agree that the OSG on BSxtra last night (the bit I saw) was way too much!! Also the OSG on Partyland ar far far too big and in your face!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
24-04-2010 12:23
Hawaiian Brian Offline
Senior Poster

Below is a copy of a post I made in response to a poll that no-one seems to read, so I reposted it here to see if I can get a response here.

The original idea was to address two recurrent themes on this forum.

1. Everybody seems to feel that BS Extreme is a waste of space, when all we want is our favourite babes fully naked.

2. The osg are a pain inthe arse!

So why not put the osg to some use, if we have to have them?

Babe gets naked on BS (or Elite for that matter) and cavorts sideways on to camera, as usual. Eventually when she faces the camera, instead of covering her bits with one of either hand, black gaffer tape, kitchen foil, sheet, pillow or butterfly, a graphic flies onto screen consisting of a black circle and covers her modesty. The graphic could have writing on it saying something like "Wanna see more? Go to Babestation.co.uk"

On the website of course there would be no graphic covering her bits.

Presumably OFCOM couldn't complain as the graphic would probably cover more than the kitchen foil etc.

Viewers would be happy as they get to see their fave babe fully naked.

BS or Elite are happy cos their websites get more hits, so potentially more members, and those guys who like to see their faves naked when they phone them are encouraged to make more calls.

Sounds like a win-win-win situation to me, but I know next to nothing about this industry, so welcome comments from those of you who clearly know a great deal more than me.

Obviously it would require a bit of training for the girls and cameramen to avoid possibly very expensive slips, and I am available to supervise this training for a fee, say, of £50. It can't be any more than £50 though cos that's all I can afford!

23-04-2010 18:51
25-04-2010 03:02
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(24-04-2010 12:23 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  Hi there

I have to agree that the OSG on BSxtra last night (the bit I saw) was way too much!! Also the OSG on Partyland ar far far too big and in your face!!

While I agree totally with your sentiment I feel that that is the whole point from Babestations perspective. They want the OSG to be in your face. They want viewers to know instantly what number to ring, text, send your picture in, download pictures, ring from Ireland or whatever. To us it's annoying but to them it's simply advertising. They could certainly reduce the size of the OSG without losing their impact though, the jauntily angled massive 75p number on PL comes to mind.
What annoys me more is the stupid black box that crops up when a 'girl' or 'couple' are on the phone-even worse when some f#ckwit behind the scenes starts making it flash!
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2010 08:41 by bytor.)
25-04-2010 08:37
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Quote:While I agree totally with your sentiment I feel that that is the whole point from Babestations perspective. They want the OSG to be in your face. They want viewers to know instantly what number to ring, text, send your picture in, download pictures, ring from Ireland or whatever. To us it's annoying but to them it's simply advertising. They could certainly reduce the size of the OSG without losing their impact though, the jauntily angled massive 75p number on PL comes to mind.
What annoys me more is the stupid black box that crops up when a 'girl' or 'couple' are on the phone-even worse when some f#ckwit behind the scenes starts making it flash!

Yes I think that the graphics on BS are way too big and really distract from an otherwise "excellent" show! I'm sure that all the information could be visible in a smalller area. And yes the black box;"this girl is talking to a young girl....." is totally unneccessary and often (usually!) blocks out the presenters face! Please Cellcast can you sort this as its spoiling an otherwise great show! Thanks.
25-04-2010 09:03
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(25-04-2010 09:03 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Yes I think that the graphics on BS are way too big and really distract from an otherwise "excellent" show! I'm sure that all the information could be visible in a smalller area. And yes the black box;"this girl is talking to a young girl....." is totally unneccessary and often (usually!) blocks out the presenters face! Please Cellcast can you sort this as its spoiling an otherwise great show! Thanks.

I get your point about the black box hiding a girl's face because that exact thing has happened sometime in the last coupl of nights when I have been watching either Lori or Cleo (can't remember which). The cameraman and the graphics guy were not working in sync that's for sure!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
25-04-2010 09:19
piesy Offline
Junior Poster

Some of the camera operators are also doing auto censorship
its a condition of a nervous/novice camera person,members will notice
that the operators are using the bottom box to hide parts
of the girl usually the bottom half,first the camera shifts slightly
upwards then from side to side in ever decreasing increments.
until the part we want to look at is covered.
I have noticed that this happens more on the seats than
other places.Its fun to watch when some of the girls
move to quickly for the camera,the operator really struggles
to keep up,they are also covering parts we are allowed to
see such a open legs with panties on.I think that some of
the girls are getting pissed off with this.

[Image: eg01a.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2010 10:56 by piesy.)
25-04-2010 10:45
pm74 Offline
Master Poster

I think it is interesting to compare the paradiso OSG
they really seem to go out of there way not to block the view

I do feel this is one area where BS really take it beyond the limits
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2010 22:17 by pm74.)
26-04-2010 22:14
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Babestation Fuck Up's
Guys what’s the difference between these pics??

[Image: d003e678139494.gif] [Image: 5b891a78139495.gif] [Image: 4dde3e78139496.gif] [Image: 51a8ce78139497.gif] [Image: 8e53f378139498.gif] [Image: b2ac5378139499.gif] [Image: 7d406c78139500.gif]

I’ve rang Babestation of & on for years & I can tell you they have their ups & downs just like every 1 else but lately it looks like they don’t give a shit about their callers which I find down right stupid because if it wasn’t for their callers they wouldn’t make any money!

When they 1st changed there graphics to Example I thought fuck yeah now well finally see what were calling to see but all that changed when they started telling lies with a stupid black box. I ended up thinking ah well it could be worse & guess what it did get worse cause now they've added more stupid things including another black box Pics 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7

The way things are going we’ll not be able to see anything of the girls so why don’t Babestation close their channels & do sex chat lines instead.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2010 12:50 by SirAssAlot.)
27-04-2010 12:44

Click here to watch Babestation TV