babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 68 Vote(s) - 2.84 Average

BABESTATION XTREME LAUNCH

m100 Away
Banned

RE: BABESTATION XTREME LAUNCH
surely it would be more profitable to hand deliver this crap on a couple of dvd's to both people in Britain who are stupid enough to pay £10 for it than it costs to broadcast a tv channel.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
15-04-2010 09:13
Find all posts by this user
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(15-04-2010 02:14 )babestation Wrote:  we'd like to thank everyone for checking out Babestation Xtreme tonight, and hope you enjoyed at least some of your free evening!

we will read all your comments and rest assured that all your posts will be taken into account, we will look at possible improvements etc and get a thread going tomorrow with some more info

thanks again for checking out Babestation Xtreme! it's been a fun evening Smile

Is there any chance you could upload it so us sky users can see it??????

Thx

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
15-04-2010 10:58
max_roselyn Offline
Apprentice Poster

(15-04-2010 09:09 )elgar1uk Wrote:  I know this was only the first night and may improve anyway, but I think the channel needs immediate attention. My suggestion is more striptease sequences but only if the girls get fully naked and show their all.

Good comment elgar. When the channel first began I thought they had the right idea and then I quickly realised they didn't. It may improve anyway as you said but it surely needs full nudity throughout.
15-04-2010 11:16
Grail Keeper Offline

It reminded quite a lot of Television X (which always had a few good programmes but on the whole was pretty poor).
15-04-2010 11:34
JulianC Offline
Apprentice Poster

Well that was pretty disappointing.

The picture quality was like something from an amateur 80s VHS tape, and the audio was all over the place.

As for the content, well I have to say that I ended up watching the lovely Stevie on freeview 95. She was sexier than "Xtreme", and she wasn't even naked! Although she was very nearly... knickers removed and held between her thighs just enough for cover .. Smile

Everyone knows you can't show explicit sex and penetration on TV, so I would say don't bother with the tedious censored versions of that. Just stick to the simple formula of girls stripping off and showing us their sexy stuff!
15-04-2010 11:38
Grail Keeper Offline

(15-04-2010 11:38 )JulianC Wrote:  Everyone knows you can't show explicit sex and penetration on TV, so I would say don't bother with the tedious censored versions of that. Just stick to the simple formula of girls stripping off and showing us their sexy stuff!

Wise words.
15-04-2010 11:39
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

Babestation Xtreme needs to be a bit more extreme, otherwise the other Babestation channels may prove to be more worthwhile watching.
15-04-2010 11:51
groundnpound Offline
Posting Machine

All i think everyone on here wants to see is the regular Babestation girls go that little bit further and to be shown what always gets covered up by a pillow or well positioned leg.That would be AWSOME and probably a HUGE success! Don't think any1 is too botherd by the TVX vibe as they've seen it all before... Don't get me wrong im more than happy with what is already on BS1 BS2 AND BS XTRA, the girls do a great job and they're all stunning, but if your trying to take your show to the next level all i think is needed is a good cast of BS babes going a little bit further.

(This post was last modified: 15-04-2010 16:44 by groundnpound.)
15-04-2010 12:51
whizzer Offline
Senior Poster

(15-04-2010 12:51 )groundnpound Wrote:  All i think everyone on here wants to see is the regular Babestation girls go that little bit further and to be shown what always gets covered up by a pillow or well positioned leg.

Yes I get the impression that's what everyone is saying. I will live in hope.
15-04-2010 13:01
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

i thought there would be more new content, but half of it was from your website, as i already had it on my hard drive.

and the stripteases were nice but they could of done them on channel 94 so they added nothing to the xtreme side of things.
15-04-2010 13:13
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra