Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 2.69 Average

"Your Highness" - Film she was in

Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: "Your Highness" - Film she was in
I can't understand, why they dubbed her voice? Huh It's not like she has got a strong South African accent.

Do you thing Paige will sign my Blu-Ray, that's if the rest of the film is any good? laugh
03-04-2011 10:50
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

wouldnt say paige's voice is dubbed, besides all she does is giggle and doesnt have any proper lines..

im sure paige will sign your blu-ray copy when its out on blu-ray later in the year

Piper Niven Superfan
05-04-2011 20:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

here's a pic of paige at the uk premiere of your highness today (click on the link)
http://a.yfrog.com/img640/7331/ryhhy.jpg

Piper Niven Superfan
11-04-2011 00:00
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

There was an advert for the film, during one of the breaks in "The Walking Dead" on ch5 last night.
11-04-2011 09:33
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

More pics from the uk premiere.

16-04-2011 08:29
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

very nice pics of paige, amii grove and eva wyrwal with two of the stars of your highness. just come back from seeing your highness. It was really good and funny from start finish

paige is in for a lot more than is shown on the trailer, you do see her luring the main characters into a trap as shown in the trailer and then afterwards you see her several times in the following scene. in total paige is seen for about 10 minutes

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2011 18:54 by Rammyrascal.)
22-04-2011 18:16
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

Have anyone seen the film yet? I was going to see it, but they put it on in the evenings only. the weird thing is, it's only been out for a week and it's all ready on limited screenings!! Surprised
24-04-2011 09:11
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

probably because of the big blockbusters that are coming out now like fast and furious 5 and thor and smaller films like your highness will get moved. some cinemas are still showing it during the day.

i saw it on friday afternoon in manchester city centre. look at my post above yours so best bet is to go to a city centre cinema

Piper Niven Superfan
24-04-2011 10:16
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

This film is very funny and worth catching. It has done quite well with cinema takings and charted well. However, these sort of films sadly don't get the shelf life at the cinema of the massive blockbusters. This year sees the release of about 20 blockbusters and studios have to schedule the timings of when they release films so that they don't clash. Unfortunately lesser known movies often suffer at the cinema because of this.
In the next two-three months we have Thor, The Green Lantern, Pirates of the Caribbean 4, X-Men: First class, Transformers 3, Captain America, Harry Potter, Super 8 and Cowboys and Aliens to name but a few. The cinemas will be using multiple theatres to show these movies in, meaning even less time is available for other movies.
Having said that I would expect Your Highness to prove a big seller when it is released on dvd, currently scheduled for 8th August I believe.
24-04-2011 14:37
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yep like i said earlier your highness is worth catching but will get shunted out to make way for all the blockbusters youve just mentioned. also agree it will do very well when it comes out on dvd and blu-ray on 8th august and will b sending paige my copy for her to sign

Piper Niven Superfan
24-04-2011 15:05
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV