Thread Rating:
  • 54 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Charlie C - Nightshows : Chat & Discussion

Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

42,000 posts here I come!
dunno if charlie will do any more nightshows. have to wait and see.

19-08-2013 18:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Redeye69 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Charlie C - Nightshows : Chat & Discussion
she says shes not gonna do a nightshow since the show has changed too much for her.... but never say never Big Grin

"Ten no michi o iki, subete o tsukasadoru!"
("Walking the path of heaven, to rule everything!")
20-08-2013 18:52
hornydude86 Offline
Senior Poster

Weird, in what way has the show changed then? What doesn't she like about it?

Straight guy looking for wank buddies to watch the girls with, either chatting on msn/skype or on phone. Get in touch by pm or email through my profile if interested!

My fav babes include Tori Lee, Tiffany Chambers, Preeti, Lucy Summers, Charlie C, Dionne Mendez, Alice Goodwin, Tashie Jackson, Ava Blue, sometimes Ruby Summers, Savannah Mai, Yasmine James, Olivia Berzinc, Lacey Lorenzo, Lilly Roma, Cara Brett and more...
21-08-2013 07:17
gentlegiant Offline
Senior Poster

I have spoken to Charlie - the best daytime babe on all shows - on three occasions this year about doing nights on BS but she has maintained that she doesn't want to because they have changed. It is a shame because she was always a great performer on nights before going onto daytime. As you probably know her best friend is Tiffany who is, of course, a nightshow babe only. Charlie appeared on BSX a few times (with Tiffany) and has made several appearances on bscams.tv mostly with another girl (Tiffany, Camilla, Geri etc) - I get the impression from other posters that neither Charlie nor Tiffany enhanced their reputations! She also did a cameo performance the other week with Tiffany on BS1 as a preview to their bscams performance. At the end of the day Charlie knows what she wants to do so I respect her decision.
21-08-2013 15:19
Redeye69 Offline
Senior Poster

(21-08-2013 07:17 )hornydude86 Wrote:  Weird, in what way has the show changed then? What doesn't she like about it?

the fact that theres too many new girls and most of the oldies have retired or left the show and she doesnt like the new format with the whole babestation academy and all that jazz

"Ten no michi o iki, subete o tsukasadoru!"
("Walking the path of heaven, to rule everything!")
21-08-2013 21:00
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Don't ask me exactly when but Charlie has had this attitude towards the night show for at least 2 years perhaps a bit longer.
21-08-2013 21:24
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

seems a bit of a strange reason and a shame we won't see them big tits fully out, but at least she is still on days even though i don't watch day shows much
(This post was last modified: 21-08-2013 21:36 by Joey 27.)
21-08-2013 21:36
manstyle12 Offline
Do What I Gotta Do

....or probably to snobby to appear on the night-show. Where the night-show you have to put on a perform all night, while webcam is when you want for who you want "High tippers only", and all that. So the forward is to avoid her webcam show to force her back on the night-shows.

thoughts....
21-08-2013 22:30
hornydude86 Offline
Senior Poster

Yeah it's a real shame. She's too good for daytime only and I get the impression she's one of the best for a call at night - can't talk dirty on the daytime calls which totally sucks! Wish I had a chance to call her at night!

Straight guy looking for wank buddies to watch the girls with, either chatting on msn/skype or on phone. Get in touch by pm or email through my profile if interested!

My fav babes include Tori Lee, Tiffany Chambers, Preeti, Lucy Summers, Charlie C, Dionne Mendez, Alice Goodwin, Tashie Jackson, Ava Blue, sometimes Ruby Summers, Savannah Mai, Yasmine James, Olivia Berzinc, Lacey Lorenzo, Lilly Roma, Cara Brett and more...
24-08-2013 06:19
hornydude86 Offline
Senior Poster

(21-08-2013 22:30 )manstyle12 Wrote:  ....or probably to snobby to appear on the night-show. Where the night-show you have to put on a perform all night, while webcam is when you want for who you want "High tippers only", and all that. So the forward is to avoid her webcam show to force her back on the night-shows.

thoughts....

Tell you who seems to be getting too snobby - Lucy Summers on RLC - put zero effort into the later hours last couple of nights and absolute disinterest in a call!

24-08-2013 06:21