clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 116 Vote(s) - 2.59 Average

Becky Roberts - Chat & Discussion

WelshMichael Offline
Master Poster

RE: Becky Roberts - Chat & Discussion
(31-10-2018 19:59 )teewee Wrote:  
(31-10-2018 18:37 )Robot Devil Wrote:  Don't worry you sappy sods - she'll be back by Christmas, I bet.

I`ll take that bet,any price you like

I think you're right - January is my bet Big Grin
31-10-2018 20:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RutgerWhore Offline
Senior Poster

She obviously didn't want to go. I don't think any of them did. But S66 put that demand on them and they backed themselves. I can see where S66 was coming from, but they've destroyed their roster and I'm not sure the girls are as interchangeable as some think.
01-11-2018 08:16
geoffh Offline
Senior Poster

(01-11-2018 08:16 )RutgerWhore Wrote:  She obviously didn't want to go. I don't think any of them did. But S66 put that demand on them and they backed themselves. I can see where S66 was coming from, but they've destroyed their roster and I'm not sure the girls are as interchangeable as some think.

I wouldn't be surprised if S66 just use this decision to reduce the wage bill anyway
03-11-2018 10:23
HEX!T Away
Retired

i love how your all jumping on s66...
they didnt start an only fans page where the girls would sell exclusive content to s66 customers, without giving s66 there cut.
they were also showing pussy to get only fans yet refused to do the same and thus not bring in as much for s66... there employer.

the girls did this to s66 not s66 doing it to the girls.
its the girls who set themselves up as direct competition to the channel. its the girls who were taking business directly off s66 by telling s66 customers not to sign up to the site as it was the hub of a credit card scam run by the credit service provider and rampant/firestom??? (sic)

yeah in this s66 are the victim here. and while it pains me to say it. they have acted correctly by asking for a tax or asking the girls to leave.
i wish it wasnt true but yeah not s66's fault, at least not in the way you all seem to be laying the blame...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
03-11-2018 12:10
teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

Don`t disagree with you,but not sure why this seems to being discussed in Becky`s thread? Surely should be in the main S66 and onlyfans thread?

Becky Roberts has stolen my heart and will always have my undying love.

Fanboy of the Year 2017,2018.
03-11-2018 12:14
Lynx Offline
Senior Poster

(03-11-2018 12:10 )HEX!T Wrote:  i love how your all jumping on s66...
they didnt start an only fans page where the girls would sell exclusive content to s66 customers, without giving s66 there cut.
they were also showing pussy to get only fans yet refused to do the same and thus not bring in as much for s66... there employer.

its the girls who set themselves up as direct competition to the channel. its the girls who were taking business directly off s66 by telling s66 customers not to sign up to the site as it was the hub of a credit card scam run by the credit service provider and rampant/firestom??? (sic)

yeah in this s66 are the victim here. and while it pains me to say it. they have acted correctly by asking for a tax or asking the girls to leave.
i wish it wasnt true but yeah not s66's fault, at least not in the way you all seem to be laying the blame...

Have to agree here....

This is a business at the end of the day. We don't know the figures here, but perhaps S66 started losing money because no one was calling in or signing up to there website because instead people were joining the girls OF pages instead? I know I wouldn't be happy to be paying someone good money to steal customers from my company (if i had one Big Laugh )
03-11-2018 12:17
WelshMichael Offline
Master Poster

(03-11-2018 12:10 )HEX!T Wrote:  i love how your all jumping on s66...

Why should S66 get a cut though, unless it was S66 content they were selling? The road S66 has gone down seems like a sledgehammer to crack a walnut approach to me. Surely they could have reached a compromise on the issue i.e. don't promote onlyfans when you're on TV or also promote S66 on onlyfans, work to similar levels on both platforms etc.
03-11-2018 12:17
HEX!T Away
Retired

Q: why should they get a cut?

A: because they were selling to s66 customers.
its not rocket science.

as for there way of solving it...
again are you sure its s66 who swung the hammer?.
because im pretty sure they had zero intention of loosing 10 or so girls off there roster in a week.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
03-11-2018 12:29
HEX!T Away
Retired

@teewee its fine mate all these threads will be closed soon anyway and as im talking about becky in a becky chat thread... no real reason to move it. (imo)

03-11-2018 12:31
WelshMichael Offline
Master Poster

You're right I've no idea who did what like most here I'm looking in from the outside. However, if the content they sell doesn't belong to S66 and they are not selling their own content when they are working for S66 (i.e. on screen or on cam) I don't see how S66 can expect a cut of what they earn. Unless whatever contract they sign to work there has some kind of clause preventing it. Anyway long term I think S66 are in the stronger position and will fill the gaps on their schedule quite easily.
03-11-2018 12:35

gemma hiles