Senior Poster

RE: Chelsea
Have you got some caps of yesterday?
13-04-2010 08:00
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

no but ive found this vid of chelsea getting a makeunder on bbc3 show snog marry avoid

Piper Niven Superfan
13-04-2010 12:50
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Smile RE: Chelsea
Chelsea looked fantastic again last night!! Smile

She is one of my favourite models - I like everything about her, and the programme on BBC 3 showed what a gorgeous personality she has aswell. A real all-rounder Blush

I don't know if it's just me but recently whenever I tune in to see Chelsea, she's often not on the phones, or looking like she's talking but then frequently shaking the phone. It's as if she doesn't get many calls, which I really cannot understand at all. I would call myself far more often but money is tight. Has anyone else noticed this, as I just don't get it? For me she is a near perfect beautiful curvy brunette - I guess some people just can't see it?!! Rolleyes
13-04-2010 15:02
DR 05 Offline
Senior Poster

does honey tv have a web stream i can watch because i don't have sky and would really like to watch chelsea as she is my favourite girl
13-04-2010 18:54
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Chelsea is the complete package - the best breasts on TV, stunning body, luscious lips and a mind to match the mouth. She's a complete professional and a bit more than that as well...Heart

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
16-04-2010 22:29
DR 05 Offline
Senior Poster

does honey tv have a web stream i can watch because i don't have sky and would really like to watch chelsea as she is my favourite girl
16-04-2010 22:42
pipolo Offline
Senior Poster

(16-04-2010 22:42 )DR 05 Wrote:  does honey tv have a web stream i can watch because i don't have sky and would really like to watch chelsea as she is my favourite girl

Yes, I'd like to see some caps...
17-04-2010 18:01
ms9544 Offline
Junior Poster

I am very happy Chelsea is back on the babe channels, it would have been a travisty if she had quit an we would have never of seen her amazing natural body again.

However, it seems like we have gone backwards now with Chelsea, in terms of performance on screen since she has joined Honey TV.
I appreciate that Honey TV is not a big a channel as Bang Babes and probably at the moment cannot get the resources to have such good sets that are on Bang Babes, but i was watching last night and Chelsea didnt move from a layed down position on the bed for the whole time that she was on screen and her outfit covered alot of her body and she could barely squeeze her wonderous boobs out of the top of the swimsuit style outfit.

It would be great to see her perform like some of the other girls do on the other channels, ie:

Stand up alot more so we can see all of her amazing body
only wear a thong for some lengths of time and pulling it down while lied down so she is fully naked.
not jus staying it the lay down position which seems all that happens on Honey TV
Honey TV allow for the camera to be pulled out abit or mix up the set so it isnt just a bed as it gets boring.

Chelsea is by far my favourite girl and i am a very big fan, but she isn't being utilised properly and even tho i like her
so much end up switching over because nothing is happening. I no she may be a little shy compared to the other girls but progress was made on bang babes with her outfits/sets/ and performances and it seems to have gone back to the poor standrads of Babeworld now she is on Honey Tv.... and anything like my dream of Chelsea in the shower seems a million miles off now she has changed channels.

Would love to see Chelsea mix it up abit.
(This post was last modified: 24-04-2010 11:18 by ms9544.)
24-04-2010 11:16
DR 05 Offline
Senior Poster

at least you can watch her i don't have sky so don't get to see her at all
24-04-2010 15:14
Tommy2Fingers Offline
Junior Poster

Chelsea
Oh god I really wish I hadn't seen that video. She's beautiful but oh my how dull. Someone said she has personality - really?! Still, great body, she just doesn't do much with it.
26-04-2010 19:58
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV