Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Bonnie Lee Daytime Thread

Deadman 30 Offline
Posting Machine

Bonnie Lee Daytime Thread
Great to see Bonnie on in the afternoon today aswell as last night's sizzling show. She wears me out this girl Big Grin What a babe! HeartHeartHeart
02-04-2010 16:32
Find all posts by this user
synerd Offline
Jordana Lover!

RE: Bonnie Lee Daytime Thread
yep its good to see her on days too. she looks just as good with clothes on lol Big Grin
02-04-2010 17:00
schmoo Away
Master Poster

RE: Bonnie Lee Daytime Thread
Nice to see her on the day shows for me too - in the office as the secretary yesterday she looked superb. Another of, for me, the very few who is both very attarctive and sooo sexy - oozing sexiness all over!

She was really doing it for me (Levi may have competition!) Lots of movement and some tremendous teasing - both with the boobs, bra and cleavage, and also the upskirt knicker flashing that i love so much (even though it was almost gratuitous sometimes!) White knickers will always be my ultimate favourite, but those red ones she had on were superb.

I certainly hope that she will venture into the office day show more often, far more often. It/she would certainly be appreciated by me. I really like her.
09-04-2010 20:07
schmoo Away
Master Poster

[split] Office sets
Honey’s Bonnie Lee from her rare foray into the day time show – from Thursday.

Bonnie’s outfit was superb, some great teasing knicker flashes up her skirt, which i love. The red knickers were great, as was the nice cleavage she was showing too.

Superb viewing - she is one very attractive girl and she put on a great super sexy and teasing performance, which i for one, certainly appreciated. I hope she makes more daytime show appearances (in the office as a secretary of course!)

[Image: 1_1340_thumb.jpg] [Image: 2_1337_thumb.jpg] [Image: 3_1249_thumb.jpg] [Image: 4_1090_thumb.jpg] [Image: 5_974_thumb.jpg] [Image: 6_908_thumb.jpg] [Image: 7_740_thumb.jpg] [Image: 8_734_thumb.jpg] [Image: 9_716_thumb.jpg] [Image: 10_549_thumb.jpg]
Free Adult Image Host - ImageChunk.com

And for those that like their upskirts a bit more gratuitous:

[Image: 11_429_thumb.jpg] [Image: 12_406_thumb.jpg] [Image: 13_272_thumb.jpg] [Image: 14_252_thumb.jpg]
Free Adult Image Host - ImageChunk.com
09-04-2010 22:44
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV