babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

shano123 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
They should perhaps give all the girls a day off for Xmas and just put highlights from past shows for the whole day.

Looks like we might see a whole load of new girls filling in which will be good, just would like to know why the Latina channel shut down so quick, I'm guessing it was just a short experiment which was meant for like 2 months or something but still it was good and should of stayed on
I remember also back in the day the viewers were allowed to send texts on night shows and we could like request stuff and they just try to fufill them but now even sending texts and having it displayed on screen ain't allowed.
17-12-2012 23:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(17-12-2012 22:48 )dan g 27 Wrote:  Does anyone else think its unusual for the Babechannels to work on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and St.Stephen's Day?Huh

What's the point?Huh

Surely they won't make that much money working during Christmas and would probably lose money paying wages for the babes during this time of year or am I missing something here?Huh

no not unusual, babeshows have had shows on xmas eve, xmas day and boxing day. as for the point, lots of people have those 3 days off and a good amount of those will want to call the shows. there wont be as many babes on as a normal weeknight usually in this period usually 3 or 4 each channel. it must be making money doing it over xmas otherwise the shows wouldnt be on at xmas

Piper Niven Superfan
18-12-2012 00:23
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

well there are non christians atheists and others who do not celebrate xmas. sure the girls who do work are well payed for the day and prob volunteers

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
18-12-2012 00:34
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

At the end of the day the channels and girls are all broadcasters, part of the industry I work in and with radio in the past I've worked Christmas Eve/Day, Boxing Day, New Years Eve/Day etc. Things dont stop for Christmas and in broadcasting it's often fun time to work.

It'll be up to each individual channel/company and the girls themselves as to what they'll actually decide to do, but there is no reason for channels not to be broadcasting something.

Let's see what happens!

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
18-12-2012 01:04
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

It's just the way of the world now, I'm working all three days anarl

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 18-12-2012 15:30 by gazfc.)
18-12-2012 09:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

indeed gaz, my youngest brother who is a professional clown is working xmas eve and boxing day on a circus

Piper Niven Superfan
18-12-2012 10:14
schmoo Away
Master Poster

I just posted in Leigh Darby’s thread to commend her (and maybe Studio 66 too) for the good office set show she did. Good in the sense that i personally liked it because it catered for what i want in these shows (themed set, and matching outfit on the lady).

A girl/channel can still put on a good, sexy, turn on(able!) show without the need for the girl to sprawl over a bed, without the need to go naked, without the need to drench herself in oil, without the need to get in positions some gymnasts would have a hard time doing(!) and without the need (not that we see this, thank god) to plunge all manner of objects into themselves. A girl, even fully dressed, can still have their boobs out and can still have their knickers seen, which is as often as much as you’d get from a girl being clothed far less anyway.

Fair enough, many people want the far less clothed/naked show. I have no problem with that. Some people however, me at least, don’t.

So long may these clothed night shows continue and whilst Studio 66 (along with RL too) have numerous channels, there should be no reason why they can’t.

Cater for what everyone wants - the two afore-mentioned channels have enough channels to do so.
22-12-2012 21:57
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

I suppose we are going to have to put up with stupid, unsexy, Santa outfits till New Year?
22-12-2012 23:47
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

you mad? santa outfits are sexy as fuck! i'd plant my seed in mrs claus' flower bed

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2012 16:45 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
23-12-2012 16:44
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Anyone else find it ridiculous when a woman has to apologise on the mic for saying a swear word, yet they can get naked, show tits and ass, pretend to give BJ's and HJ's, on what are clearly labled ADULT channels??????

No naughty words now!!!!

Not that I want swearing, as it does nothing for me, but still!

RolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyes
24-12-2012 15:24

Click here to watch Babestation TV