babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
no wonder this forum at times gets called a moan fest when people are whinging about the nightshows BEFORE THEYVE EVEN STARTED!!!!! fair enough commenting once the shows are under way that they are poor etc, but to say an hour-90 minutes before theyve even started, that they are poor is really taking the mickey and a bit daft

with how ofcom are at the moment, especially with studio66 its for me quite right that the channels are playing it safe and unless ofcom change their stance, which i cant see happening, things will be as they are on the shows for a while yet

Piper Niven Superfan
12-10-2012 22:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-10-2012 20:13 )gazfc Wrote:  I guess you'll both still watch though??

no chance
12-10-2012 22:11
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-10-2012 01:40 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  far too early to say its a woeful night less than 3 hours in to a nightshow. that's not even a third of the way through.
(12-10-2012 22:04 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ...fair enough commenting once the shows are under way that they are poor etc,...
Nice, so we can criticize the shows as soon as they've started now without you jumping in telling us to wait it out a few hours longer. Appreciate it.Wink
12-10-2012 22:24
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(12-10-2012 22:04 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  no wonder this forum at times gets called a moan fest when people are whinging about the nightshows BEFORE THEYVE EVEN STARTED!!!!! fair enough commenting once the shows are under way that they are poor etc, but to say an hour-90 minutes before theyve even started, that they are poor is really taking the mickey and a bit daft

with how ofcom are at the moment, especially with studio66 its for me quite right that the channels are playing it safe and unless ofcom change their stance, which i cant see happening, things will be as they are on the shows for a while yet

So now we have a time window when we are supposed to comment?The nightshows are pretty crap right now.Period.Of this we can be fairly sure.Whether they have started transmitting or not....

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
12-10-2012 22:52
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Even if you commented at three in the morning Rammy would still say: "How can you say that, the babe channels have only been on for six hours, it's far too early to say that they're crap eekeek" etc etc.
12-10-2012 23:16
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

ok no need for digs at me just cause you disagree with me. i just think to say the the nightshows are crap etc well before theyve started is a bit daft

Piper Niven Superfan
12-10-2012 23:31
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

Nah they're just pointing out when you disagree with yourself. Wink

(12-10-2012 22:04 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ...fair enough commenting once the shows are under way that they are poor etc...
(04-10-2012 01:40 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  far too early to say its a woeful night less than 3 hours in to a nightshow. that's not even a third of the way through.
12-10-2012 23:37
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(12-10-2012 23:31 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ok no need for digs at me just cause you disagree with me. i just think to say the the nightshows are crap etc well before theyve started is a bit daft

Well the nightshows started about 8 years ago so I imagine it's ok to voice our opinions as and when we want to

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
12-10-2012 23:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

ive never said you cant have an opinion. all ive said tonight is that to say the nightshows are poor/crap etc well before theyve started is a bit daft and it doesnt disagree when i said nearly 2 weeks ago to say a show is poor less than 3 hours in is too early

Piper Niven Superfan
13-10-2012 00:38
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(12-10-2012 22:04 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  no wonder this forum at times gets called a moan fest when people are whinging about the nightshows BEFORE THEYVE EVEN STARTED!!!!! fair enough commenting once the shows are under way that they are poor etc, but to say an hour-90 minutes before theyve even started, that they are poor is really taking the mickey and a bit daft

Some forum members are even worse than that Rammy, one forum member who i won't name even makes posts in the BS section and moans constantly about lack of screen time a certain girl will get hours BEFORE THE NIGHT SHOWS START!!!!!! and before she has been on screen eek , the same forum member also constantly moans about girls getting to much screen time hours before they appear on screen eek , so like you say no wonder this forum at times gets called a moan fest . , its a bit daft really moaning about how much screen time a girl is likely to get before her shift even starts .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 13-10-2012 01:14 by mr mystery.)
13-10-2012 01:05

Click here to watch Babestation TV