babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(18-09-2012 22:38 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  A bit early for this I know (potentially) but for me when it comes to babes I enjoy viewing, tonight has so many of my favourites.So far Elle, Cali,Flo,Elise,Brookie,Daryl,Lolly,Ruby,Rachael,Jen,Sam,Caty,Lil​ly...so far...don't know whether I'm coming or going !

I seen this on the Great night tonight on the babe channels thread, calm the beans Big Laugh Just a bit premature to be making such bold predictions, I mean it hasn't even hit 11PM yet Surprised a good line up doesn't allways necessary make for a great show. I hope your right because to build ones hopes up is inevitably just going to lead to disappointment Cool
(This post was last modified: 18-09-2012 22:49 by Scottishbloke.)
18-09-2012 22:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

^ I'm easily pleased & take the shows for what they are now & try to remain positive.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
18-09-2012 23:34
Shawnwilson Offline
Senior Poster

It doesn't matter who is on, the ruies are still the same.
18-09-2012 23:41
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(18-09-2012 23:41 )Shawnwilson Wrote:  It doesn't matter who is on, the ruies are still the same.

These "rules" seem to change by the day and also these "rules" seem to change by the channel!

I think the people at storm might feel a small bit hard done by with their recent ofcom fines if they had a nose in the elite daytime threads!

If ofcom think sarah louise and her see through top is worse than say....caitlin flashing her tits everyday then i wont complain Wink

But the main point im making is,theres no consistency in what the girls can and cant do and theres no consistency in the way ofcom go about their business......hence all the fuss and confusion.
18-09-2012 23:51
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

So after half our or so of aiming the old pump action yoghurt rifle at tiffany i failed to hit the target, flikked over to rlc after about 3mins kandi kay... Boooom mission accomplished!!

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
20-09-2012 01:18
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Fucking annoying tonight got most of my top 10 girls all on at same time how am i supposed to watch Danni h, kandi, Sam T, Ally, Becky R and cherri at the same time

like how the channels do this days it can be no one u like on then will be every one u like

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
20-09-2012 22:12
Owned by Kelly Bell

^ I know what you mean.Seen as though you asked the question I'd advise starting off with Becky til she goes at 11.Then employ an alphabetical rotation system for the rest, until you run out of stamina,tissues or both & fall asleep in a spunky sweaty heap.Hope this will help.

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

20-09-2012 22:36
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

got becky on record till 11 and danni h is on all night and then switching the 2nd sky record channel to kandi as RLC recordings dont get put on Here for ages
got downstairs sky hd box to watch other channels have to wait for the stream recordings from the guys gives me something to watch when usual suspects are on again

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
20-09-2012 22:43
Owned by Kelly Bell

^ There you go,no help required.A man with a plan.Worked out like the finest mili tary strategist.Top work.

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

20-09-2012 23:05
Owned by Kelly Bell

Is it just me & the fact that I'm in a positive frame of mind,I'm sure that tonight & it may only be by a small degree & the fact that the shows have been generally tamer most nights,but many of the babes seem to be pushing it a little bit.I do hope I'm right.Slowly but surely they could claw back some of the ground they have lost over the past year or so.

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

20-09-2012 23:31

Click here to watch Babestation TV