babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
My brilliant suggestion is to ban girls using their smartphones when on the web.

Presumably, they’re either on their OnlyFans or just browsing their social media - but if all they could do to stave off boredom was respond to the chat, answer calls or, can you imagine, GIVE A PERFORMANCE, we might see improvement.

Where have all the good times gone?
17-04-2024 10:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

(17-04-2024 10:10 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  My brilliant suggestion is to ban girls using their smartphones when on the web.

Presumably, they’re either on their OnlyFans or just browsing their social media - but if all they could do to stave off boredom was respond to the chat, answer calls or, can you imagine, GIVE A PERFORMANCE, we might see improvement.

If you ban them, who is going to be left?
17-04-2024 10:29
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

Not banning the girls; banning the phones.

Where have all the good times gone?
17-04-2024 12:37
Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

(17-04-2024 12:37 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  Not banning the girls; banning the phones.

Good luck!!!
17-04-2024 13:06
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I don't know why this trend of privates that last hours has started (with and without buzzes) but I wish it stopped.

EDIT - I only raised this question because Clare Richards has been in a private for what feels like a good few hours.

Now punters are talking about football in her chatbox to keep themselves entertained until she comes back Bounce

I love babes with brown nipples
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2024 10:31 by ryuken.)
27-04-2024 10:15
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(17-04-2024 10:10 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  My brilliant suggestion is to ban girls using their smartphones when on the web.

It's a good idea but it won't happen. How will punters now when to pay for a babes' breakfast and lunch during their show? Bounce

Some babes use their phones during the shows to contact their favourite punters via OF and social media to watch the show and spend money.

Some punters want babes to check their phones during shows, because they've sent them a message on OF or social media.

I love babes with brown nipples
27-04-2024 10:24
ukusagolf Offline
Senior Poster

(27-04-2024 10:24 )ryuken Wrote:  

It's a good idea but it won't happen. How will punters now when to pay for a babes' breakfast and lunch during their show? Bounce

Some babes use their phones during the shows to contact their favourite punters via OF and social media to watch the show and spend money.

Some punters want babes to check their phones during shows, because they've sent them a message on OF or social media.

I can confirm that sadly that is the truth
It's much easier squeezing credits out of someone who's subscribed to OF, so instead of trying to work towards getting money from someone, they will take the easier path. It also works because that spender feels more "elite" by the performer messaging them during a show. I wouldn't be surprised if some of these guys are asking for them to respond to messages on there during the shows Sad Some performers are even guilty of being on OF during Privates.
Also, they use their phones when viewers don't meet their credit threshold. What that number is seems to vary.

As for the long privates, it's something that caused me to lose interest big time.
I use to be naive and think that something "naughty" was going on in them, but really it's just conversation and flexing the wallet. Most of the people willing to go into long privates have other motives. Their pleasure comes from hogging the show at all cost.

Does anyone know if the "exclusive" chat is it's own thing, or an extension of Perv Cam? Sometimes you can find out what's going on thru the exclusive chat

Follow me on Social Media @ukusaNFL
I am worth more than Credits
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2024 11:57 by ukusagolf.)
27-04-2024 11:39
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV