babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

ryuken Offline
Hadouken

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
I do wonder why so many babes from the past have returned to the channels recently.

Maybe the cost of living crisis has effected the businesses that they went into after leaving the channels.

Either way it's good that they're back, it's just a shame that BS and XP are the only channels they can work for.

I love babes with brown nipples
13-04-2024 09:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

could be many reasons like relationships breaking down, Jobs hard to come by. over saturation of Only Fans girls meaning makes more sense to come back to the channels. Esp if you had a good following in the past

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 13-04-2024 11:45 by HannahsPet.)
13-04-2024 11:45
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

I’m on my knees begging Jennifer Kelly to reappear.

Where have all the good times gone?
13-04-2024 12:41
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The shows are that dull, boring, unimaginative and process driven that no matter who returns I doubt anything will make much of a positive difference Sad.

(This post was last modified: 14-04-2024 02:01 by Snooks.)
14-04-2024 01:56
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah the returns have been rather underwhelming. Time and the new landscape of the shows have done no favours.
14-04-2024 09:38
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

Particularly since the machine mercilessly irons out any individuality in new girls very early. Ophelia Belle and Leylah Linda were letting it all hang out on their first appearances, but now it’s lolling-on-the-bed boresville for both. And what happened to Sasha Fire, who liked to show off her shoe collection and big bush? Vanished.

Where have all the good times gone?
14-04-2024 11:19
Frenchie316 Offline
Senior Poster

(14-04-2024 11:19 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  Particularly since the machine mercilessly irons out any individuality in new girls very early. Ophelia Belle and Leylah Linda were letting it all hang out on their first appearances, but now it’s lolling-on-the-bed boresville for both. And what happened to Sasha Fire, who liked to show off her shoe collection and big bush? Vanished.

Was wondering about her the other day, could be maybe as simple as her not liking the job.
14-04-2024 12:32
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

https://twitter.com/marinaxmaya/status/1...6041555408

FILMING SLAVE wanted. 12th April. West London. Pegging, Humiliation or BallBusting. Must be in reasonable shape And bring I.D. CONTACT: @mistress_mika_ @Evil__Woman_ @MistressKarina

It's gone now and I'm not into being pegged, humiliated or ball busted but some reasonably shaped punters on here might be into this type of thing.

I love babes with brown nipples
15-04-2024 19:32
nf-t fan Offline
Senior Poster

(14-04-2024 01:56 )Snooks Wrote:  The shows are that dull, boring, unimaginative and process driven that no matter who returns I doubt anything will make much of a positive difference Sad.

What do you mean? BS daytime is still great! haha When the babes just lay there or just sit in their chair with no movement at all and complain in the chat about free loaders and want the free chat gone. And they keep saying how horny they are and then you should take them private. Or the best tip goal of all-time, "spoil me". The enticement is off the chart! ..... lol The shows have gone down the crapper and will never recover. Yep, you're spot on.
16-04-2024 22:10
ukusagolf Offline
Senior Poster

(16-04-2024 22:10 )nf-t fan Wrote:  
(14-04-2024 01:56 )Snooks Wrote:  The shows are that dull, boring, unimaginative and process driven that no matter who returns I doubt anything will make much of a positive difference Sad.

What do you mean? BS daytime is still great! haha When the babes just lay there or just sit in their chair with no movement at all and complain in the chat about free loaders and want the free chat gone. And they keep saying how horny they are and then you should take them private. Or the best tip goal of all-time, "spoil me". The enticement is off the chart! ..... lol The shows have gone down the crapper and will never recover. Yep, you're spot on.

They may switch sides in the bed, so that's something Bounce
Maybe this isn't the thread for it, but has it been found who else beside Charlie wants to do away with the Free Chat? I'm sure many other wish it was gone, but just curious if more have joined "The Cause" of ending any and all fun in the chat

Follow me on Social Media @ukusaNFL
I am worth more than Credits
17-04-2024 02:34
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV