babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

nf-t fan Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(15-12-2023 00:30 )Rob169 Wrote:  Just need to look at caty cole on BS now, tip goal of 12000 , what happens to the tips if she doesn’t (and probably won’t) reach her goal, the invention and use ( the term use can’t be taken seriously, as a few girls have them but don’t have them in/on but still claim “buzzes”) is the downfall of the shows in my opinion

So obvious when they don't have their toy in, especially the daytime babes. Some guy will buzz, no reaction from babe. Buzz again, no reaction from babe. Then guy will ask why no reaction. Then babe "loved it" buzz me more, I'm so horny. lol Who wants to keep that toy in for 5-7 hours. lol
15-12-2023 08:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

(15-12-2023 08:43 )nf-t fan Wrote:  
(15-12-2023 00:30 )Rob169 Wrote:  Just need to look at caty cole on BS now, tip goal of 12000 , what happens to the tips if she doesn’t (and probably won’t) reach her goal, the invention and use ( the term use can’t be taken seriously, as a few girls have them but don’t have them in/on but still claim “buzzes”) is the downfall of the shows in my opinion

So obvious when they don't have their toy in, especially the daytime babes. Some guy will buzz, no reaction from babe. Buzz again, no reaction from babe. Then guy will ask why no reaction. Then babe "loved it" buzz me more, I'm so horny. lol Who wants to keep that toy in for 5-7 hours. lol

I don’t think a single girl has that thing switched on, and some of them are terrible actresses. “OH MY GAWD, THAT’S SO GOOD! BUZZ ME AGAIN!” bladewave
15-12-2023 16:07
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

Coming off the back of an average Nightshow, there's already been some great babes on today, Clara, Hannah C, Stormi, Flora, Clare, Kylie & many more besides.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
15-12-2023 17:02
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-12-2023 16:07 )Hobgoblin Wrote:  
(15-12-2023 08:43 )nf-t fan Wrote:  

I don’t think a single girl has that thing switched on, and some of them are terrible actresses. “OH MY GAWD, THAT’S SO GOOD! BUZZ ME AGAIN!” bladewave
The way Brooks jumps around like some demented animal then others not even a flinch Rolleyes
15-12-2023 21:11
nf-t fan Offline
Senior Poster

You think babes can make more money on days or nights? Seems day babe get way more privates, some over an hour long. Nights they seem to get way more tips/buzzes, some get huge tips/buzzes almost every night. On average, where is it better for the babe to be? Days or nights? Does it matter?
(This post was last modified: 25-12-2023 01:45 by nf-t fan.)
25-12-2023 01:44
ukusagolf Online
Senior Poster

(25-12-2023 01:44 )nf-t fan Wrote:  You think babes can make more money on days or nights? Seems day babe get way more privates, some over an hour long. Nights they seem to get way more tips/buzzes, some get huge tips/buzzes almost every night. On average, where is it better for the babe to be? Days or nights? Does it matter?

I'm sure there are others on here with more knowledge than I
But I would guess Night shows are more profitable
Day Shows do have the marathon privates (I thought I heard the max private is a little over an hour)
Night shows also have a far bit more behind the slate as well as Tips and Buzzes

Really a lot is dependent on each girl's Top Tipper
When they work, when their paychecks are

There are Pros to each shift since I see some girls do both shifts

Follow me on Social Media @ukusaNFL
I am worth more than Credits
25-12-2023 02:51
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I'm challenging myself in 2024 to enjoy more nightshows, including web performances. Branch out and widen the horizons and focus on more than just my favourite ladies. Some, with a few obvious exceptions, have been on the slow side this year and I actually found myself many times enjoying day and web shows better.

I've been getting into the cam shows on the BS and BS World websites a lot recently so would like to keep that going into the new year. As long as the picture / camera quality is decent, I think cam babes can be less restricted than the night shows have unfortunately become.

There are still plenty of reliable night girls who don't disappoint, it's just that I've found that this year a lot of my favourite performances each month have come from daytime and web only shows.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
26-12-2023 11:41
ukusagolf Online
Senior Poster

(26-12-2023 11:41 )Regenerated Wrote:  I'm challenging myself in 2024 to enjoy more nightshows, including web performances. Branch out and widen the horizons and focus on more than just my favourite ladies. Some, with a few obvious exceptions, have been on the slow side this year and I actually found myself many times enjoying day and web shows better.

I've been getting into the cam shows on the BS and BS World websites a lot recently so would like to keep that going into the new year. As long as the picture / camera quality is decent, I think cam babes can be less restricted than the night shows have unfortunately become.

There are still plenty of reliable night girls who don't disappoint, it's just that I've found that this year a lot of my favourite performances each month have come from daytime and web only shows.

Thats' a good idea to delve into new girls. You might find new favorites that way
I was mainly a daytime viewer, but due to work I'm more able to watch the nightshows
I am curious about the BS World/Streamate streams as they offer the tip menu so I know I'll get to see what I paid instead of hoping a lot of the time.
Can be really frustrating when you pay for something only to get dwarfed out of seeing it.
My big gripe is are somethings restricted, or more self imposed restrictions a lot of time bladewave

Follow me on Social Media @ukusaNFL
I am worth more than Credits
26-12-2023 15:35
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nf-t fan Offline
Senior Poster

29-12-2023 04:08
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ Lol, that typical of Georgie, I wonder if she was a bloke in a former life.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
29-12-2023 10:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV