Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

ukusagolf Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(12-12-2023 02:21 )ryuken Wrote:  
(14-11-2023 00:08 )Snooks Wrote:  Early night for me again tonight as is the case most nights more often than not.
Times have changed and much for the worse. Absolute drivel most of the time these days and nights. It's tepid, it's predictable, it's process driven, it's dull, it's unimaginative and it's utterly sleep inducing.

Night night......Zzzzzzzzzzz.

Great post as always Snooks. I had a similar feeling tonight. FTA and calls has become pointless.

Alice & Olivia's G/G show was for buzzers, privates and perv cammers. They hit all their tip goals.

Lori and Priya hit separate tip goals for a G/G show, that probably needs to be watched on perv.

Kartel wrote in her chatbox "I'll come on FTA if someone buzzes me, if not find me in perv cam"

EDIT - Cherry Leigh looked like she didn't want to get her tits out on FTA during calls.

So I made the right decision watching the Monday Night Double Header?
Just curious, has Christmas time had an effect on the buzzing/viewing of the shows?
Got to figure some of the viewers have families to buy gifts for
Can't spend all their money on the girls

Follow me on Social Media @ukusaNFL
I am worth more than Credits
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2023 04:33 by ukusagolf.)
12-12-2023 03:09
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

So just over a year since S66 died, Babestation have Ruby Mae, Joa Nova, Brooksie Brooks, Antonia Rogers and Ivy Hope on their shows/streams right this minute. Whatever killed that channel, it certainly wasn’t the talent. shocked
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2023 23:18 by Hobgoblin.)
13-12-2023 23:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ Noticed the same, just posted something similar elsewhere before I read your post.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
13-12-2023 23:23
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

(13-12-2023 23:18 )Hobgoblin Wrote:  So just over a year since S66 died, Babestation have Ruby Mae, Joa Nova, Brooksie Brooks, Antonia Rogers and Ivy Hope on their shows/streams right this minute. Whatever killed that channel, it certainly wasn’t the talent. shocked

Bella Baby and Roxy Clarke came on since I wrote this laugh
13-12-2023 23:28
karlmoore7 Offline
Junior Poster

(13-12-2023 23:18 )Hobgoblin Wrote:  So just over a year since S66 died, Babestation have Ruby Mae, Joa Nova, Brooksie Brooks, Antonia Rogers and Ivy Hope on their shows/streams right this minute. Whatever killed that channel, it certainly wasn’t the talent. shocked

The god awful daytime s66 "chat" where the girls did nothing but sit around painting pictures with there feet, instead of taking calls and making the channel actual money was a reason. That, and the insane move of putting there streams behind a paywall. The channel died pretty quickly after that...
14-12-2023 10:10
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

I don't believe the above comments to be correct. I'd say it was the decision that they didn't need TV anymore that led to their doom. Whilst they were still on TV things appeared to be still going well, but closing the TV channel down effectively spelt the end. I mean calls from TV may have been declining and becoming a smaller and smaller share of their revenue, but nevertheless TV was still driving traffic to their website and as it turned out they just couldn't survive without it.
14-12-2023 13:52
ukusagolf Offline
Senior Poster

(14-12-2023 10:10 )karlmoore7 Wrote:  

The god awful daytime s66 "chat" where the girls did nothing but sit around painting pictures with there feet, instead of taking calls and making the channel actual money was a reason. That, and the insane move of putting there streams behind a paywall. The channel died pretty quickly after that...

So a bit of backstory
For a long time I tried signing up for s66 (I preferred it to BabeStation)
The day I finally was able to watch after signing up, the only thing I could watch was that awful chat show
It was the day they completely revamped their site
Just a sad day all around Sad

Follow me on Social Media @ukusaNFL
I am worth more than Credits
14-12-2023 14:47
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nf-t fan Offline
Senior Poster

(14-12-2023 13:52 )southlondonphil Wrote:  I don't believe the above comments to be correct. I'd say it was the decision that they didn't need TV anymore that led to their doom. Whilst they were still on TV things appeared to be still going well, but closing the TV channel down effectively spelt the end. I mean calls from TV may have been declining and becoming a smaller and smaller share of their revenue, but nevertheless TV was still driving traffic to their website and as it turned out they just couldn't survive without it.

Agree, same thing happened with RLC. Too bad. I always thought RLC had the best sets and best quality streams.
14-12-2023 16:53
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

Just need to look at caty cole on BS now, tip goal of 12000 , what happens to the tips if she doesn’t (and probably won’t) reach her goal, the invention and use ( the term use can’t be taken seriously, as a few girls have them but don’t have them in/on but still claim “buzzes”) is the downfall of the shows in my opinion
15-12-2023 00:30
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

^^^

All babes should have £1,000+ tip goals Bounce

I love babes with brown nipples
15-12-2023 05:57

Click here to watch Babestation TV