babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

ryuken Offline
Hadouken

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Bounce Every babe needs a FAQ whiteboard like that, and that link to her video is comedy gold.

No matter what job you do, I think everyone has wanted to do a rant like that at some point. Fair play to her Bounce

I love babes with brown nipples
09-08-2021 16:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(07-08-2021 20:25 )Dazzler Wrote:  
(02-08-2021 09:23 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  
(01-08-2021 22:40 )ryuken Wrote:  The channels might start charging us 1 credit per FTA message soon.
That is actually a great idea. It would sift out the timewasting idiots, for a start.
But then your have what everyone is seeing now on s66 unless a person is going through them then it's hard to watch or contact babes and even have to keep Ur own account topped up or u won't even be able to log in and watch without having to pay up from Dazzler

S66 probably have lost out on some income with that approach. They didn't need to go so extreme.

But I guess if some punters are really desperate to talk to a babe then they'll sign up to become a VIP or keep topping up.

09-08-2021 16:44
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(07-08-2021 20:41 )Dazzler Wrote:  In all tattoo weather it's on men or babes I think there should be a time when a person says I'm happy with the amount of tattoos on myself some of the artwork of some channel babes are amazing to see but at the end of the day it's down to whoever getting tattoos and if there are meaning to them as well.

My favourite tattoos are on the The Young Twins. I'm not a fan of facial tattoos and chest tattoos.

Tanya Renai and Brookes' thigh tattoos, Tiffany Chambers' carpe diem and Jasmine Jae's raika tattoos are very nice too.

(07-08-2021 20:41 )Dazzler Wrote:  Now as for the sets I can see why people dislike the office ones and the chez long as well but who actually makes the decision in these sets because on s66 they did that set change in where they had those full circle in the walls that were made to sit or lie in and most of the babes didn't use them and I hope the channels don't do what the smallest channel has done and just have two sets in in one room from Dazzler

The webshow sets on BS look like prison cells. I liked the circle in the wall sets on S66.

The placement of the cameras on S66's office sets is boring. Watching the zoomed in side of a babes head is dull.

09-08-2021 17:19
gazcraw77 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-08-2021 11:54 )Sm© Wrote:  
(01-08-2021 22:40 )ryuken Wrote:  I can also understand the babes frustration with punters that are constantly in every babes chatbox constantly asking questions everyday.

Ashlee Louise answers some of the most commonly asked questions on her whiteboard, she still has an attitude problem though...

[Image: image-78A8_6111078D.jpg]

Watched the video, and hats off to her like, needs to be said more often to majority of the peeps in the chat's

the whiteboard is a good idea laugh
09-08-2021 20:40
seducedx6 Offline
Master Poster

I think that BS's webcam sets look more like a kind of dormitory or barracks.
As I said in my decade overview of sets, hyperlinked a few posts ago, those that I like/d least, are the over-elaborate ones, at which RLC especially over-achieved.
By contrast, because of their simplicity, Xpanded's are the least worst.
However, being minimal, isn't necessarily better, as I explained previously about BS's water-less, steam-less, 'sauna' set, which I refer to as the garden shed set.

The hourglass is half-emptying..

"From one who is not permitted to find fault, [says the peasant representative] praise also is valueless; in absence of expression it is like a Chinese picture in which shade is lacking. [CW, Vol. 1, P. 1801 Marx cites this spokesman from the lower classes because his emphasis on opposites is pure dialectics: extremes can paint a picture, whereas compromise can only paint in grey." https://www.militantesthetix.co.uk/critl...ewrite.htm

https://mobile.twitter.com/seducedx6/with_replies
I should add (24/12/2023) that I am still more extensively shadowbanned than I've ever been, despite paying for a blue tick for several months, see my pinned thread, profile and header pics

https://twitter.com/midriffique/status/1...5463673857

https://en.internationalism.org/content/...ationalism

http://www.leftcom.org/en/articles/2023-...-the-class
10-08-2021 13:56
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(10-08-2021 13:56 )seducedx6 Wrote:  I think that BS's webcam sets look more like a kind of dormitory or barracks.
As I said in my decade overview of sets, hyperlinked a few posts ago, those that I like/d least, are the over-elaborate ones, at which RLC especially over-achieved.
By contrast, because of their simplicity, Xpanded's are the least worst.
However, being minimal, isn't necessarily better, as I explained previously about BS's water-less, steam-less, 'sauna' set, which I refer to as the garden shed set.

Sin TV and BlueBird TV had good sets. I loved RLC's sets, especially when the babes wore outfits that complemented them.

Like when they wore air stewardess uniforms on the airplane set, cowgirl outfits on the barn set, latex on dungeon sets, secretary outfits on office sets and college outfits in classroom sets.

It adds so much to the roleplaying aspect of a call, and is a visual variety that is slightly lacking currently on BS, S66 and XP.

10-08-2021 19:19
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^ I agree.

I miss when Babestation used to change sets every couple of years. There was a time when they actually had the best sets, but it didn't last long.

Obviously these studios don't have tons of cash to just throw around, but something like a new set change should cost much.

At the moment, the current sets are now stale, and need to be drastically altered.

We need some brand new sets that aren't sit down bed sets, but sets that promote more standing.

AKA Lara Croft
10-08-2021 20:43
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

(09-08-2021 16:44 )ryuken Wrote:  
(07-08-2021 20:25 )Dazzler Wrote:  
(02-08-2021 09:23 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  
(01-08-2021 22:40 )ryuken Wrote:  The channels might start charging us 1 credit per FTA message soon.
That is actually a great idea. It would sift out the timewasting idiots, for a start.
But then your have what everyone is seeing now on s66 unless a person is going through them then it's hard to watch or contact babes and even have to keep Ur own account topped up or u won't even be able to log in and watch without having to pay up from Dazzler

S66 probably have lost out on some income with that approach. They didn't need to go so extreme.

But I guess if some punters are really desperate to talk to a babe then they'll sign up to become a VIP or keep topping up.
In what they have told me when they first did this is although there less people in the chat rooms there's more people paying for there VIP the thing I can't get my head around not sure if anyone else has seen the VIP pricing on s66 but if a person takes out a VIP account they meant to get cheaper calls with there credits but it doesn't really work out from Dazzler
11-08-2021 01:07
Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

Anyone know what has happend to Jess W and Millie Turner on Babestation.Jess use to be a regular but not seen for a long time.
15-08-2021 19:04
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True jess usually appears a few times during the summer months I've noticed on her twitter she's been doing a fair bit of filming and doing stuff with her onlyfans fingers crossed we see her back on nights soon as she's definitely one to enjoy

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
15-08-2021 21:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV