babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
I tend to agree with snookered on this discussion each channel babe show should have some variation in camera angles. I also know that sometimes babes can only sit or lay in one position because of pervcam and they might not be wearing underwear but this is where the smaller babe channel comes unstuck during the day. If u scroll through the studio channels on sky you don't have to stay and watch there two channels because once you seen them then there's no real reason to stay as u know who is working that morning or afternoon. From Dazzler
07-05-2021 00:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I think towards the end of last year didn't St66 experiment a lot with camera angles?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
07-05-2021 07:44
jonno1964 Offline
Junior Poster

(07-05-2021 07:44 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I think towards the end of last year didn't St66 experiment a lot with camera angles?

We need more ROSIE LEE!!! Those were the days chaps...anyone????
08-05-2021 17:22
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

What we need is a new channel, something innovative.

We also need Babestation and Studio 66 to stop pissing about and actually try to be better. New sets, better camera work, less restrictions (looking at you Studio 66), and more consistency when it comes to good moments.

AKA Lara Croft
09-05-2021 14:46
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(09-05-2021 14:46 )mrmann Wrote:  What we need is a new channel, something innovative.

We also need Babestation and Studio 66 to stop pissing about and actually try to be better. New sets, better camera work, less restrictions (looking at you Studio 66), and more consistency when it comes to good moments.

S66 need to sort out the tech issues then let the girls do a show, keep it consistent.
Babestation need to stop the fake buzzing when on TV (when its clear the toys not in use) and also the hide the toy games when on the webshow. (key example is anal toys available which clearly aren't in use) Basically get the honesty back. The few girls who do it give the others a bad name. And maybe give the new girls a little more promo to shake things up a bit...
09-05-2021 15:02
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The truth is that mrmann and Scooby_doo are both correct.

There does indeed need to be more honesty of endeavour and technical mastery.
This however needs to be combined with greater imagination when it comes to camerawork and sets.

The trouble is that it is all about screwing as much money as possible out of as many gullable suckers as possible while expending as little time, effort and investment as possible. A few babes try to defy this mentality but too many go along with it to the point of endorsement.

There needs to be a mentality shift on the part of channels and some babes.
Unless and until that happens the nightshow product is never truly going to maximise visual stimulation. It all seems to be about getting away with things rather than making things better. Shame but that is the lie of the land.

09-05-2021 17:00
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

I can see in what everyone is saying about what is going on around the two main babe channels. I flicked through the babe channels very earlier Sunday morning just seeing in what was going on hardly anything from one channel the other channel looked like they had a great line up in babes including a 2-4-1 show but when anyone clicked on to see it what was going on it was very little. This was well after 2 a.m. Friday night not sure why the chat was still on at late night either. and I've wittness now the yellow banner to a channel babe it said about in how close she was in her tip goal when I clicked on her room she was on where close to her tip goal. I've sent and received emails from both customer service teams over what snooks, shandyhand,mrmann, even myself have brought up over this, there response is on night shows try asking the babes in there chatrooms if they can get naked while on screen ( we all know the answer we would all get from any babes as well does the these channels). Basically I got told if you don't like in what your watching find another babe or channel. This isn't just a channel problem it's a complete circle. The channels now have to watch in what they can show on TV cos of teenagers the girls want to put on amazing shows in which will be remembered for ages after. But they don't want there content put onto sites. Channels won't help babes get there content removed from these sites because all babes are self-employed. Channel babes who work from home want every customer new and old to come back to surport them as they only get half in what they take in that shift. So basically they know if they sit there and do nothing in that shift and no one or a few pop in and out they done a shift for next to nothing. Remember all channel babes know and chat to one another share ideas do's and don'ts as well. We also have to remember we shouldn't be watching 24/7 these channels are only really here for us to be like panda's. (Eat shoots and leaves) but because of the pandemic most have had to much time to spare. From Dazzler
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2021 19:29 by The tiny giant.)
09-05-2021 19:24
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Looks like another boring tame night on the babe channels. Can't believe this is how a Saturday looks on the 900 channels Shy

AKA Lara Croft
15-05-2021 23:44
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Hardly a surprise when you have Alice and lynda on both overrated and stuck in the past

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
16-05-2021 00:13
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Yeah its a snoozefest tonight.
Zzzzzzzzzzz.

16-05-2021 00:23

Click here to watch Babestation TV