babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

thor Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Note what i said about tattoos, Rammyrascal. I don't mind the odd tattoo. My "not boring girls" have minimal tats or none at all. Its the girls who are covered in them that turn me off. People who like tattooed girls are perfectly entitled to like them, just as I am perfectly entitled to dislike them and and to express my opinion.
29-11-2020 14:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
I never said you can’t express your opinion Thor. What I didn’t like was the blatant tattoo shaming you were doing in your post where you were saying all babes who have basically more than “minimal tattoos”covering no more than 1% of their body should be banned from the shows and an end to the “tattoo mania”. It’s not up to you to tell a babeshow babe what she can do with her body & where she can and can’t work.

no wonder a lot of babeshow babes don’t like the forum when they see posts like your previous post. Yes by all means feel free to express opinions, but be respectful to those you are being critical too

Piper Niven Superfan
29-11-2020 14:52
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(29-11-2020 14:52 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^
I never said you can’t express your opinion Thor. What I didn’t like was the blatant tattoo shaming you were doing in your post where you were saying all babes who have basically more than “minimal tattoos”covering no more than 1% of their body should be banned from the shows and an end to the “tattoo mania”. It’s not up to you to tell a babeshow babe what she can do with her body & where she can and can’t work.

no wonder a lot of babeshow babes don’t like the forum when they see posts like your previous post. Yes by all means feel free to express opinions, but be respectful to those you are being critical too
Where is he telling the girls what to do with their body?

Thor is expressing an opinion. If he was telling the girls what to do, telling them not to get tattoos that would be one thing, but he's not. You don't agree with his opinion, fair enough. But don't accuse him of saying stuff he hasn't.

This is not the first time you'e white knighted to the girls' defense and been completely off the mark or flat out made things up when doing so.
29-11-2020 15:09
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ Think we're done here, although, a a similar subject i have an observation regarding the more heavily tattooed babes & wonder if anyone else has the same opinion. When a babe goes naked but has a lot of tattoos such as full sleeves, legs, back etc. I feel it gives me the impression that they are half-clothed in some way & takes away the full impact of being naked. Am I on my own in this regard ?

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
29-11-2020 15:31
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(29-11-2020 15:09 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  
(29-11-2020 14:52 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^

Where is he telling the girls what to do with their body?

Thor is expressing an opinion. If he was telling the girls what to do, telling them not to get tattoos that would be one thing, but he's not. You don't agree with his opinion, fair enough. But don't accuse him of saying stuff he hasn't.

This is not the first time you'e white knighted to the girls' defense and been completely off the mark or flat out made things up when doing so.

Whilst Thor didn’t openly say what a babeshow babe can & can’t do with his body, it’s quite clear to me he is given he wants those babes who are heavily tattooed or have more than 1% of their body tattooed banned, that to me is telling the babes what they can & can’t do as he’s basically saying to the babeshow babes, Get tattoos or work on the shows, you can’t do both. That to me is tattoo shaming and not ok. by all means say you don’t like a babe with tattoos, but to say you want them banned to me isn’t ok and is tattoo shaming as is saying they have “grisly grungy tattoos”

I will carry on calling out what I think is tattoo shaming & if that means I’m seen as a white knight, so be it

Piper Niven Superfan
29-11-2020 20:17
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

I'm completely against tattoos, piercings and cosmetic surgery.
I also am concerned about the dying of hair and use of cosmetics lest the products used are tested on animals.
29-11-2020 21:01
Spike1876 Offline
Senior Poster

(29-11-2020 20:17 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Whilst Thor didn’t openly say what a babeshow babe can & can’t do with his body, it’s quite clear to me he is given he wants those babes who are heavily tattooed or have more than 1% of their body tattooed banned, that to me is telling the babes what they can & can’t do as he’s basically saying to the babeshow babes, Get tattoos or work on the shows, you can’t do both. That to me is tattoo shaming and not ok. by all means say you don’t like a babe with tattoos, but to say you want them banned to me isn’t ok and is tattoo shaming as is saying they have “grisly grungy tattoos”

I will carry on calling out what I think is tattoo shaming & if that means I’m seen as a white knight, so be it

Rammy wind your neck in ffs.
29-11-2020 21:02
thor Offline
Senior Poster

Is Rammyrascal always like this? Tattoo shaming? Did he make that up? I don't like tattoos. Am I not supposed to say that? Is it politically incorrect? What is the world coming to?

Too many questions. I need a drink.
29-11-2020 21:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(29-11-2020 21:02 )Spike1876 Wrote:  
(29-11-2020 20:17 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Whilst Thor didn’t openly say what a babeshow babe can & can’t do with his body, it’s quite clear to me he is given he wants those babes who are heavily tattooed or have more than 1% of their body tattooed banned, that to me is telling the babes what they can & can’t do as he’s basically saying to the babeshow babes, Get tattoos or work on the shows, you can’t do both. That to me is tattoo shaming and not ok. by all means say you don’t like a babe with tattoos, but to say you want them banned to me isn’t ok and is tattoo shaming as is saying they have “grisly grungy tattoos”

Rammy wind your neck in ffs.

Nope

Piper Niven Superfan
30-11-2020 01:04
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(29-11-2020 21:59 )thor Wrote:  Is Rammyrascal always like this? Tattoo shaming? Did he make that up? I don't like tattoos. Am I not supposed to say that? Is it politically incorrect? What is the world coming to?

Too many questions. I need a drink.

As far as I can make out, having read through this shit, Rammy's issue was not that you didn't like tats. I was you calling for those babes to be banned.

Personally I don't like fake tits. Lets ban both and wipe out 95% of all the babes on the channels Rolleyes
30-11-2020 03:37

Click here to watch Babestation TV