すべてが言われて終わった後

RE: Tease me girls
Studio 66 (Elite)
18-08-2012 12:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
I'm just watching the eurotic tv webstream just now and what is fucking shameful is that out of all the UK Channels put together which just for the record is more than any other country they have totally outclassed the shit that we are airing. Great girl on girl action, great tease, pussy flashing and full strips. Thanks a bunch fucking ofcom and shame on the producers for agreeing to such demands in the first place bladewave
19-08-2012 00:26
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

what a dire nights viewing again last night , a flick though the channels around 11.15 and i counted only three girls on the phone ,the rest waving or smiling at the cam,is it any wonder the awful shit they are broadcasting , as for the tonight im loving it thread who ever is posting on there wants their heads looking at ,this is not erotic tv, its merry go round charade of pretty girls showing a bit of boob , babestaion if you are reading this take the bull by the horns and ffs do something ,you are the only one with balls to maybe then the rest will sit up and take notice !Sad
22-08-2012 12:20
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

like scottishbloke your aiming at the wrong target. its ofcom you should be targeting not the babeshows. even if babestation did do what you wanted. it wouldnt make a blind bit of difference as ofcom would jump on the channels like a ton of bricks and its them that are responsible for how the shows are at the moment

also totally out of order having a go at the forum members who are enjoying/liking the shows saying they need their heads looking at. this forum is about discussing the babeshows not launching personal attacks at members opinions you disagree with

Piper Niven Superfan
22-08-2012 12:49
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Give it rest, look not everyone is gonna have the same taste in women. were all gonna agree or disagree on different matters on the forum and thats the whole in people being able to debate on this forum as long as it doesn't turn into personal insults. You've had disagreements with people that you haven't agreed with and everyone on here isn't going to agree with everyone on and thats the whole point. We know that ofcom have done a lot of damage with the rules that they put on the channels. At the end of the day people are entitled to there own views on this forum so people just need to grow up and deal with it.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
22-08-2012 13:02
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(22-08-2012 12:49 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  like scottishbloke your aiming at the wrong target. its ofcom you should be targeting not the babeshows. even if babestation did do what you wanted. it wouldnt make a blind bit of difference as ofcom would jump on the channels like a ton of bricks and its them that are responsible for how the shows are at the moment

also totally out of order having a go at the forum members who are enjoying/liking the shows saying they need their heads looking at. this forum is about discussing the babeshows not launching personal attacks at members opinions you disagree with

did i name anyone personally ... NO, i said i cant understand why anyone would post ,and the babe channels are as much to blame because how is it some nights are acceptable where as last nights and the nights before were garbage, its you who are singling people out by name (i.e scottish bloke) no one else so you are the one who is personnel ,so wind your neck in !!!!
22-08-2012 13:08
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(22-08-2012 13:08 )shankey! Wrote:  
(22-08-2012 12:49 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  like scottishbloke your aiming at the wrong target. its ofcom you should be targeting not the babeshows. even if babestation did do what you wanted. it wouldnt make a blind bit of difference as ofcom would jump on the channels like a ton of bricks and its them that are responsible for how the shows are at the moment

did i name anyone personally ... NO, i said i cant understand why anyone would post ,and the babe channels are as much to blame because how is it some nights are acceptable where as last nights and the nights before were garbage, its you who are singling people out by name (i.e scottish bloke) no one else so you are the one who is personnel ,so wind your neck in !!!!

Lets be honest ofcom or not the channels could do a lot better than a lot of them are right now.

For quite a while with the occasional exception a lot of the shows are not as good as they used to be but these same companies can control how good they could be within the boundaries allowed and this is what pisses a lot of us off.But apparently we can't blame
a)the girls
b)the channels

Well a) yes we can because they are in charge of their level and quality of performance and b)see a)

Which is mystifying as right now(and sharp practices regarding some of their phone practices aside)RLC for instance have one girl who is more than willing to put on consistently high quality shows (Rachel Taylor)

I along with many other members on here I will continue to express my opinion whether some people like it or not,because thats the point of a forum.We can share opinions with eachother.If you don't like it.......tough shit you're gonna get it anyway.And don't tell me that I should be posting this elsewhere because I decide where I post.Admin or a mod can move it if they want.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
22-08-2012 13:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(22-08-2012 13:08 )shankey! Wrote:  did i name anyone personally ... NO, i said i cant understand why anyone would post ,and the babe channels are as much to blame because how is it some nights are acceptable where as last nights and the nights before were garbage, its you who are singling people out by name (i.e scottish bloke) no one else so you are the one who is personnel ,so wind your neck in !!!!

i never said you were targeting anyone personally, dont know where you got that i said you did, but you did have a go at lots of forum members telling them they need their heads looking at which is uncalled for and unnaceptable. just because you disagree with them doesnt mean you then launch a personal attack at them

oh i will not "wind my neck in" just becaause you disgree with what ive said. as speedybert has said, if you dont like what im saying tough. im not changing and will continue to express my opinion how i want and not bow down to those who launch personal attacks on me

yes i will accept that the producers/channels can make the shows better than they are, but i think the majority of the blame for how the shows are at the moment is ofcom

Piper Niven Superfan
22-08-2012 14:00
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(22-08-2012 14:00 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  i never said you were targeting anyone personally, dont know where you got that i said you did, but you did have a go at lots of forum members telling them they need their heads looking at which is uncalled for and unnaceptable. just because you disagree with them doesnt mean you then launch a personal attack at them

oh i will not "wind my neck in" just becaause you disgree with what ive said. as speedybert has said, if you dont like what im saying tough. im not changing and will continue to express my opinion how i want and not bow down to those who launch personal attacks on me

yes i will accept that the producers/channels can make the shows better than they are, but i think the majority of the blame for how the shows are at the moment is ofcom

so you know admit that the channels can do better , well wasnt that what i posted ?
22-08-2012 15:04

Click here to watch Babestation TV