babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

f-k500 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Guys, Is it just me or is Elite's page on this forum removed???
01-08-2012 02:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
-PJ- Offline
Posting Machine

^They've rebranded as Studio 66.

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=255
01-08-2012 02:49
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

We all know B/S has a dutch licence,which gives them a bit more freedom as to the shows they can put on,as in they are not regulated by ofcom,but they dont really choose to do this because of extreme,because if they show to much on the main channels,people will not purchase extreme,my question is how hard is it to obtain a dutch licence,why have for example Elite and redlight not gone down the same road,is it only a freeview thing,just like to know.

Age is a state of mind.
04-08-2012 16:44
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

The only reason Babestation has a Dutch licence is because it is owned by their parent company which is Dutch.

Holland will not give licences to non Dutch companies.

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
04-08-2012 21:01
Shawnwilson Offline
Senior Poster

Can anyone tell me why there are some babechannels that need a freeview card two watch them on sky?
11-08-2012 19:28
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(11-08-2012 19:28 )Shawnwilson Wrote:  Can anyone tell me why there are some babechannels that need a freeview card two watch them on sky?

It's not a Freeview card - Freeview is a terrestrial system rather than satellite.

You need a Sky viewing card to watch certain daytime babe shows on satellite because they're on channels that show subscription material after 9 or 10 pm, and are therefore encrypted. The day transmissions are known as free to view because a Sky card is needed, even though there's no additional charge.
11-08-2012 21:04
Shawnwilson Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks dave. Now that theres someone who knows what he's talking about, can u tell me why the babeshows forbid the girls from swearing on the mic (at late hours naturally)?
Reason I ask is there is free flowing swearing on the 10min freeview of television x thats on my freeview box at 12pm. Also I was informed by someone that its legal for the babechannels to swear now!! So why don't they allow it anymore????
11-08-2012 22:13
Digital Dave Away
Retired

There are people here with a deeper knowledge of Ofcom's current rules than me, but as far as I know presenters on babe channels can't use 'sexual language' (Ofcom's term) at any time.

You're quite right that on the TVX freeview slots swearing can be heard. I think this is because TVX is not technically a babe channel, it's a subscription adult entertainment channel and thus comes under a different set of guidelines, even though their freeview slots are free to air.

The babe channels are classed as shopping channels - this was a ruse thought up by Ofcom about three years ago to subject them to ridiculously strict control.
11-08-2012 23:07
Shawnwilson Offline
Senior Poster

I here you dave, and I know about the shopping channel nonsense. However, ive heard it from one of the channels themselves that it is allowed after I think he said 10pm!
11-08-2012 23:24
Digital Dave Away
Retired

I've just checked, and here's an excerpt from the Ofcom guidelines drawn up after the reclassification to teleshopping:

Adult chat broadcasters should:

at no time broadcast sexually explicit language; and
ensure any sexual language broadcast is restrained, and avoid its use altogether before midnight.

http://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/binarie...idance.pdf (bottom of page 6)

The rules are typically vague and even though it appears that presenters can use 'restrained sexual language' after midnight I think to play safe the babe channels just refrain from any swearing at all.
11-08-2012 23:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV