babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
The cameraman got real nervous with the zoom a couple of times when Bella Mendez merely opened her legs wide in her small thong. Went out of his way to ruin the shot.

The TV show is getting crippled. Never mind any Ofcom excuse, they could still ramp it up with some sort of show or themes like Bangbabes Airways and such. But that's too much effort for a TV format they're trying to force you away from, onto the expensive & crappy quality cams. You even have to pay to see oil nowadays.
07-01-2020 12:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Oil only looks hot on someone when they are naked i have seen lots of babes have oil on with clothes on what is the point seriously.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
07-01-2020 13:53
Landed Offline
Junior Poster

At one point last night there was only three babe's on TV across all the channels. babestation had two and s66 Ellie Jolie. If this is the future how long before tv shows become a thing of the past. S66 is now getting worse almost daily the cougar takeover the other night was appalling. Not having a go at the ladies concerned but far too many of the old guard is not good and the increasing use of ' statue ' girls who seem to have an aversion to movement or tease.

Babe station is no better with the choice on TV being confined to three or four babe's of the old guard being very much in the forefront. The active channels now down to two and I suspect another cut to one as the station goes over to Web based output and away from oftel control.
08-01-2020 10:30
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

All the channels have hot babes but they just don't seem to be able to do what they did a few years ago. I don't believe it is all down to OFCOM as some people think, a lot of the producers that worked on these shows were either let go or moved on. Some say S66 isn't the same without that Afroman chap or BS without the one that had the roaming cameras over the girls. Whatever happened, and to be honest you can speculate until the cows come home, but it is not a patch on what it used to be. You get the odd very good show but their schedules are very erratic. BS on the other hand has changed for the worse. I don't think the channels will die as some people on here have said but if they don't change or stop mucking about with schedules they will lose viewers. You can agree or disagree with this -so what is your opinion?

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
08-01-2020 12:54
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^ Afroman is still at Studio 66. We see glimpses of him from time to time. He joked around briefly with Lola a few nights back.

I agree with you for the most part. Ofcom is only a small part, and the producers are also to blame. They are trying scam tactics, and I don't think it's working.

At the moment, Studio 66 edges out Babestation in the TV channels due to better nudity, though they are slightly still behind Babestation when it comes to the web stream sessions.

Wouldn't mind a new channel, new management, new and current women...

AKA Lara Croft
08-01-2020 17:00
eoinindahouze Offline
Banned

"I was gonna move to Babestation, but then I got high..."
??
08-01-2020 17:46
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I thought SIN TV was a good idea, had some nice girls, good sets and for once Thai went topless. Not sure whether you need another channel, just use an existing one OR bring back something like Sexstation. Of course, if that was going to happen it would done so by now.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
08-01-2020 18:59
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

ANNOUNCEMENT.

I will not be voting in the awards this year the reason why i have announced this here is because i love voting in the awards year in year out so i thought i would announce it here the reason behind this is because of OFCOM now the girls can no longer get naked i see every babe at an equal level so it will be hard for me to vote and i find myself not really watching the shows anymore because of this , i will still be running this years S66 Night Time Queen as planned but if this carrys on it will probably be the only award i do run as i have lost my love for the channels as i said and i probably still vote in the Booty and Tits awards as they are just fun awards and only are comparing bodies so nothing to do with the shows or performances. A part from that that is it from me for now on the Babeshows and Awards

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
12-01-2020 23:45
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The way the shows are going there will be bugger all worth voting for in any comp SadRolleyesbladewave

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2020 23:47 by Snooks.)
12-01-2020 23:47
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Won't bother me this year as I won't be around to vote.

13-01-2020 00:09

Click here to watch Babestation TV