babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
^ Given the limits of both day & night shows - specifically what they can and can't do during their hours - I'd say the day shows crush the evening equivalent. The night shows COULD be so much better. They choose not to be. So I'm with Rake on this: Day shows 1 Night shows 0.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
23-04-2017 18:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

I personally don't really have any time for dayshows. BUT when I took a quick flick around & saw Fernanda yesterday in that cropped top & small hot pants, she looked far more sexually provocative in those 10 minutes than said mentioned Lucy Zara or Ella could manage in a whole night these days. Probably even managed to show more ass too, and her 'slip' did no harm either lol.

But maybe Fernanda is an exception as the rest looked particularly dull.
23-04-2017 19:23
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-04-2017 18:31 )Robot Devil Wrote:  ^ Given the limits of both day & night shows - specifically what they can and can't do during their hours - I'd say the day shows crush the evening equivalent. The night shows COULD be so much better. They choose not to be. So I'm with Rake on this: Day shows 1 Night shows 0.
^That's probably because you and lots of others think the day roster of girls are more attractive than the night roster of girls. but if you base it solely on performance and not on looks, i would say nights are still better than days imo
23-04-2017 19:33
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I think it is all relative to what the babes can realistically do on daytime shows and nightshows. It is a matter of what people want from a dayshow as opposed to a nightshow and to what extent people feel that the show in question is serving it's purpose.
Some may feel that nightshows deliver better against their expectations while others may think daytime shows do so.

The dynamic of a daytime show is more around outfit tease and panty flash as well as on screen presence.
On screen presence through bubbly demeanour and cheekiness. It maybe isn't so much performance as gentle titilation and a slight feeling of 'Ooh er missus' laugh

The nightshow dynamic is more about raunchy, horny, filth and high octane, high energy, thrill a minute sexfest and visual stimulation Tongue.
Or alternatively about slow, sensual eroticism.

Some may take the view that one or both fail in their objective.
Some may think one or both succeed.
It isn't a clear cut argument and to be honest there isn't a right or wrong answer.
Like so many things babeshow it is all about opinion.

(This post was last modified: 23-04-2017 20:31 by Snooks.)
23-04-2017 20:30
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

^Yes im fully aware the nightshows have higher expectations than the dayshows, but if you just base it solely on performance i don't see how daygirls put on better shows than nightgirls. put it this way i wouldn't want to see any of my fave nightbabes become daybabes.

I just find it strange that the nightshows get so much criticism compared to the dayshows even though the nightshows are not what they once were, personally i rarely watch dayshows anymore
(This post was last modified: 23-04-2017 22:28 by Joey 27.)
23-04-2017 22:27
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

but when you look at it Joey for many of us the fun has gone out of the night shows since god knows when and for many of us they getting very predictable once we know who is on. The cheekiness that goes on with the day time girls (arse flashing) probably has shown the day girls what they should be doing when they don't!!
I know it's been said a million time by all of us and & I'll say it again - right across the board of the babe channels both the night show and day shows need to be more interactive than they are now in terms of sets etc as I think it would encourage the babes to do different things and positions

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 24-04-2017 06:49 by lovebabes56.)
24-04-2017 06:48
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Dayshows are predictable you know exactly what you are going to get every single day, at least the nightshows have the potential for variety and change, im never going to see Macey and Teejay in the shower and im never going to see them do horny, naked oiled up shows am i.
Of course i would rather watch them than nightshow girls i don't find attractive, but there is no such thing as a good dayshow as far as im concernedbladewave

Just my opinion and that's what forums are for but it seems im in the minority
(This post was last modified: 24-04-2017 17:43 by Joey 27.)
24-04-2017 17:41
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Nice to see the shower set in operation two nights in a row on different channels Smile. Last night with Lola on S66 and tonight with Lori on BS.
Has certainly made me smile Smile.

25-04-2017 01:56
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(25-03-2017 13:23 )beresv Wrote:  + a new joke 'cam 2 studio' ....... BounceBounce

S66 now have an entirely separate Cam 2 Studio button, that is not associated with any presenter.

So presumably you are sending a stream of yourself back to the studio for who precisely to look at? Probably not the presenter you are wanking over - why would a presenter want to look at a generic feed of random guys wanking? It will likely be unmonitored or viewed and laughed at occasionally by the tech guys, producers and cameral operators...
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2017 07:13 by Rake.)
26-04-2017 07:12
teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

(26-04-2017 07:12 )Rake Wrote:  
(25-03-2017 13:23 )beresv Wrote:  + a new joke 'cam 2 studio' ....... BounceBounce

S66 now have an entirely separate Cam 2 Studio button, that is not associated with any presenter.

So presumably you are sending a stream of yourself back to the studio for who precisely to look at? Probably not the presenter you are wanking over - why would a presenter want to look at a generic feed of random guys wanking? It will likely be unmonitored or viewed and laughed at occasionally by the tech guys, producers and cameral operators...
And it will cost you 20 credits,or £2 a minute as well! BounceBounceBounceBounce

Becky Roberts has stolen my heart and will always have my undying love.

Fanboy of the Year 2017,2018.
26-04-2017 07:20

Click here to watch Babestation TV