babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(16-04-2017 04:31 )ryuken Wrote:  Despite the dire state of the channels currently, in comparison to the glory years.

I have to give a small modicum of praise to BS for some of their recent output.

Alice in the shower, Jada and Nicole's 2-4-1's & Gemma Jane's weather girl show have been steps in the right direction.

The BS' recent signing of Jessika Jinx is great too. Hopefully it'll force S66, XP & RLC to be more creative.

they are still too overly censored ,i see more bare arse on daytime than i did of alice in the shower way after the watershed last night ,but seeing something abit different from the norm s a welcome sight Smile
16-04-2017 08:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

At least when it's done on daytime it's done in a cheeky way the arse thing

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
16-04-2017 08:38
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I do agree that BS, XP & RLC need to allow their daytime hosts to be as cheeky as the daytime presenters on S66.

Every girl on every channel, should be looking to emulate Fernanda Ferrari's ability to cater for phone callers, TV viewers and perve cammers.

Every producer needs to try to allow their girls to put on that type of cheeky, flirty & seductive performance as a bare minimum too.

I love babes with brown nipples
16-04-2017 09:42
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

What is disappointing to see is that it is Easter Sunday and not one girl is wearing rabbit ears on any of the channels lol

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
16-04-2017 10:01
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^Kira Kadey had a white pair on first thing.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
16-04-2017 10:18
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

and when you look at how long the former channels list is compared to say the 'active' channels so to speak, it does put into perspective to me hoe steady the decline of the babe shows has been to be honest I bet Sin have never fully paid off the girls who worked (would not be surprised if the girls clubbed to get together money to send the sheriffs in after the people that ran it to get what they were owed if they were never paid) for them. To me their demise has been the precedent for present position of the channels

18-04-2017 06:23
hotfuzz Away
Banned

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
last night was the best night on the babe channels for me in a long time five top quality babes on

Caty Cole
Jada
Jess West
Amanda Rendall
Michelle Moist
22-04-2017 11:39
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Although nightshows are poor at times for me they are still better than dayshows, plus there is the potential for nightshows to become better again one day. For all the hype and praise daygirls get you will never see them get naked, oiled up and do a 2-4-1 in the shower
23-04-2017 06:07
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(23-04-2017 06:07 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Although nightshows are poor at times for me they are still better than dayshows, plus there is the potential for nightshows to become better again one day. For all the hype and praise daygirls get you will never see them get naked, oiled up and do a 2-4-1 in the shower

Disagree. In my opinion Day is King.
23-04-2017 08:02
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-04-2017 08:02 )Rake Wrote:  
(23-04-2017 06:07 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Although nightshows are poor at times for me they are still better than dayshows, plus there is the potential for nightshows to become better again one day. For all the hype and praise daygirls get you will never see them get naked, oiled up and do a 2-4-1 in the shower

Disagree. In my opinion Day is King.
There are some very attractive daygirls but im not deluded to think they are great performers, i rarely praise a daygirl for her performance, the reality is their shows are not that much better than a Lucy Zara or a Ella Jolie nightshow
23-04-2017 18:20

Click here to watch Babestation TV